Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to borrow old bath tub for a project

Options
  • 04-01-2014 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭

Hey a strange one for you but I am looking to borrow an old bath tub for photography project.

If anyone has one I can pick it up and drop it back only need it for a day. I'm based in sligo town but can travel a bit to get it.

Condition is not important, if it's old or new, stuck in a field or cracked it doesn't matter.

Many thanks
    P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Have you tried any local plumbers. They may have one ripped out of a job or about to be.
    Or maybe down at the Waste disposal place down at the Docks. (not the recyclers)

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Sligored

theres an old one in a garden in 9 highfield road (off circular rd )for the last 2 months - i am sure they would be delighted for someone to take it away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

Thanks guys appreciate the replies will check those out for sure! P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I saw one outside the Pier Head Hotel in Mullaghmore today

Advertisement