Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law and French

Options
  • 05-01-2014 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Since around October I have had my heart set on the BCL/Maitrise at UCD, I have always been a UCD person and loved the campus. However, doing some more research into the course I've read it is one of the toughest out there, with an appalling dropout rate and only one Irish person has completed it. I was hoping to find out more about it when I went to the UCD law open day. I wanted to find out if you truly become fluent at the end of the first two years but the rep was French! I'm considering Law and French now at UCD and Trinity but which should I have as first choice? Should I rule out the Maitrise completely? Can anyone please give me more info on these two courses, or if anyone has done any of them would be great. Thanks.

Advertisement