Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Good Acapella's

Options
  • 05-01-2014 3:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I like to use acapella's when producing house tracks.
    But i always have trouble finding accapella's

Are there any good acapella packs that you fellow producers recommend for nice dance/house mixes?

Thnx,
    Magi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

magi1988 wrote: »
    I like to use acapella's when producing house tracks.
    But i always have trouble finding accapella's

Are there any good acapella packs that you fellow producers recommend for nice dance/house mixes?

Thnx,
    Magi

Vengeance has a few. They're not the best but "Vengeance Studio Vocals Vol.1" & "Vengeance Vocal Essentials Vol.1" are the ones I use when I need some vocals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

There's 2 sites I'd use: www.acapellas4u.co.uk and www.looperman.com. Looperman can have its fair share of crappy ones but there is some good stuff there if you dig deep enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 magi1988

WasterEx wrote: »
    Vengeance has a few. They're not the best but "Vengeance Studio Vocals Vol.1" & "Vengeance Vocal Essentials Vol.1" are the ones I use when I need some vocals.

I got a big package from vengeance but the vocal essentiels weren't there.

I will definitly check them out

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18 magi1988

DarkJager wrote: »
    There's 2 sites I'd use: www.acapellas4u.co.uk and www.looperman.com. Looperman can have its fair share of crappy ones but there is some good stuff there if you dig deep enough.

i download from looperman before, but like you said i got a few crappy ones so i never went back to that site:P.

The accapellas4u site is new to me and i will check this website out.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 slap

If you have the original track and the instrumental, you could try phase inversion - http://plus.pointblanklondon.com/acapella/

Or if you don't mind using lossless MP3s, you could just search YouTube.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Try Soulseek. Search "Acapella." Lots of results.

Advertisement