Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada Visa 2014 Stage 2

Options
  • 05-01-2014 5:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi. Does anybody know when stage 2 will be open???? or is it not known?????

Anybody know how many places are available?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 elnino08

DAVIDDOLAN wrote: »
    Hi. Does anybody know when stage 2 will be open???? or is it not known?????

Anybody know how many places are available?

Hopefully we'll find out about stage 1 first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭DAVIDDOLAN

Did I say stage 2. ****. I meant Stage 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 123DarcySt

Hey all, is there anyone out there that has applied for a Canadian Visa through go4free.ie in the past?? Would you recommend them??? Your help is much appreciated. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭JenL

123DarcySt wrote: »
    Hey all, is there anyone out there that has applied for a Canadian Visa through go4free.ie in the past?? Would you recommend them??? Your help is much appreciated. ;-)

You mean goforless.ie? Personally in wouldn't bother with them. I found the application process pretty easy. Any queries I had seemed to be the same as everyone else so just checked on the mega thread if I wasn't sure.
    You still have to give them all the info and they just put it into the boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 123DarcySt

Haha yes I meant goforless, :-/ Tee hee!! Cool cheers. ;-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement