Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condition of Dyke Road pitch

Options
  • 05-01-2014 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows what the condition of the pitch beside the black box on the dyke road is in? Our usual training pitch is under a couple of feet of water so need to relocate for next weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

there's two pitches at Millers Lane in Rahoon, though I've no idea if they're available or not

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

jkforde wrote: »
    there's two pitches at Millers Lane in Rahoon, though I've no idea if they're available or not

Also two at laurel park. One soccer one Gaa. Both council owned afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

gufc21 wrote: »
    Hey I was wondering if anyone knows what the condition of the pitch beside the black box on the dyke road is in? Our usual training pitch is under a couple of feet of water so need to relocate for next weekend.

If you have to ask anyone official, it's known as "the plots"

Advertisement