Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have changed my mind about what I want to study, is this okay, and realistically, wha

Options
  • 06-01-2014 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hi everyone

So last time I posted, I was looking for advice about supporting documentation for CAO.
    Now, I have changed my mind about what I want to study, but what I'm wondering, is, is it okay to have changed my mind, and realistically, am I stupid to think I'll be able to get into this course?

I want to study psychology.
    Is this a hard course to get into, is there anything I can do to help increase my chances?
    I'm going to the mature student seminar in trinity this week, and the one in UCD next.
    Any insight anyone can give would be really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Abby19

afterglow wrote: »
    Hi everyone

So last time I posted, I was looking for advice about supporting documentation for CAO.
    Now, I have changed my mind about what I want to study, but what I'm wondering, is, is it okay to have changed my mind, and realistically, am I stupid to think I'll be able to get into this course?

I want to study psychology.
    Is this a hard course to get into, is there anything I can do to help increase my chances?
    I'm going to the mature student seminar in trinity this week, and the one in UCD next.
    Any insight anyone can give would be really appreciated.

The application process hasn't closed yet so you can change your mind till then. Psychology is very competitive and there is an additional exam as part of application process, not sure of the format. You should find out more information at the seminars.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

It would be a good idea to talk to the mature students office in the colleges you are applying to. They can give you an insight into applying for Psych as a mature student, the numbers of current matures in the course, details of additional tests etc.

Advertisement