Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BHP Recruitment

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 coffeerequired

Just finished - I really found it difficult to do in the time given, I panicked in the numerical one too. Not holding out hope to be honest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Timetravel

Just finished - I really found it difficult to do in the time given, I panicked in the numerical one too. Not holding out hope to be honest!

Yeah me too. I thought the error checking test was really tight time wise! I'm trying not to think about it too much but I think results will be out soon as the guidance for applicants timeline is near enough correct now and it says interviews start 17th Feb

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ukgirl

Do you think the results will come out this week? Or has anyone already heard

ukgirl wrote: »
    Do you think the results will come out this week? Or has anyone already heard

Hi ukgirl I think they'll be out soon. I haven't heard anything yet! How did you find the tests?

Way too tight on time. Missed a couple on numerical. Just a waiting game now

• Advertisement

Yeah the time was so tight! I'm sure we won't have to wait long to find out. The waiting game is never fun

Got an interview next week. Apparently takes 2 hours to complete verification and interview. What does the verification involve? Anyone know? Hope others got good news today

Got an interview next week. Apparently takes 2 hours to complete verification and interview. What does the verification involve? Anyone know? Hope others got good news today

Well done! I'm through to interview aswell. Verification just means doing one of the three tests again with someone observing.

Great thanks. Good luck next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭wanadrum

So why are you guys gonna so if you get offerred psni and bhp? Could be expensive to drop out of bhp

• Advertisement

wanadrum wrote: »
    So why are you guys gonna so if you get offerred psni and bhp? Could be expensive to drop out of bhp

I'm not in the running for PSNI this campaign so it doesn't really matter but if I get into BHP it will be for the long term hopefully.

Timetravel wrote: »
    I'm not in the running for PSNI this campaign so it doesn't really matter but if I get into BHP it will be for the long term hopefully.

Well good luck with it! It means you wouldn't have to choose between the two.

Well good luck with it! It means you wouldn't have to choose between the two.

Thanks wanadrum! im going to be a bag of nerves for the next week or two. Are you still going through PSNI selection?

Thanks wanadrum! im going to be a bag of nerves for the next week or two. Are you still going through PSNI selection?

I sure am, got the Pca next week.

I sure am, got the Pca next week.

All the best with the PCA

All the best with the PCA

Cheers

Is it today or end of next week we will be hearing from them. I took it that it was the end of this week but now wondering if I picked someone up wrong

Is it today or end of next week we will be hearing from them. I took it that it was the end of this week but now wondering if I picked someone up wrong

I think we will hear sometime next week. Do you know if it will be by email or phone?

Probably email I would say. I can't stop checking my emails lol

Probably email I would say. I can't stop checking my emails lol

I was thinking that. I know me too lol

• Advertisement

Hopefully not long to wait now past few days have been tough lol

I know, hoping it will be very soon. Have you any idea when the starting date is likely to be if we're successful?

I know, hoping it will be very soon. Have you any idea when the starting date is likely to be if we're successful?

Yeah hope so too! I don't have a clue to be honest but I assume that it would take a while (notice for current jobs, medical and security checks) then probably a short wait to start training if successful. But that's just completely guessing!

Any word yet ukgirl?

Nothing yet. Expected to hear today. Hope they don't keep us waiting too much longer!

Nothing yet. Expected to hear today. Hope they don't keep us waiting too much longer!

Yeah I was thinking today was definitely gonna be the day too. It's good we're both in the same boat though, otherwise I'd be worried! Lol hopefully next week brings some good news for us

It better! I was very tempted to ring today lol. Might on Monday if I don't hear anything

I was actually thinking the same yesterday lol I'm sure they will contact us on Monday but if not that's a good idea. I'm glad I'm working tonight and tomorrow morning to take the mind off thinking about it lol

Advertisement