Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toddler stroller

Options
  • 06-01-2014 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    My little girl has outgrown her Graco Symbio at 21 months (even though its supposed to last until she is 3yrs) - the harness is too small for her. I have tried a universal harness as the pram itself is fine for her but shes able to stand up in the pram with this harness.

I need to get a stroller for her that will last a while, shes not even two yet.
    I did try the cosatto swift lite - she had plenty of room in the harness but shes too big for the footmuff

Has anyone any recommandations for a toddler friendly stroller?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

foodaholic wrote: »
    Hi,
    My little girl has outgrown her Graco Symbio at 21 months (even though its supposed to last until she is 3yrs) - the harness is too small for her. I have tried a universal harness as the pram itself is fine for her but shes able to stand up in the pram with this harness.

I need to get a stroller for her that will last a while, shes not even two yet.
    I did try the cosatto swift lite - she had plenty of room in the harness but shes too big for the footmuff

Has anyone any recommandations for a toddler friendly stroller?

Have you checked behind the seat padding if there is extra strap to let out.
    I have a graco mosaic and graco trekko duo and with both you can loosen the straps more than it looks.
    I had the same issue a while back when i started putting bulky coats on my now 20 month old but my SIL showed me.
    Hope that makes sense.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Is she very big?
    Maybe drop Graco an e-mail,I have seen much bigger kids in it with no issues with the straps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

I have all the padding out, I even brought it around to the pram store to ensure I had let the strap out as much as possible. The lady in the store said she has had 3 other people with the same complaint. She herself contacted Graco on our behalf to see if they could get us a bigger harness but to no avail.

I contacted Graco myself. The guidlines for the symbio is 3yrs/ 15kg. Neither of which she is. I was informed that my daughter is not compatible with their product.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I am not a fan of strollers but I quite like the Petit Zia,it is light,small and easy to fold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Is she very big?
    Maybe drop Graco an e-mail,I have seen much bigger kids in it with no issues with the straps.

The issue is the length of the harness - she has plenty of room in the width

• Advertisement
Advertisement