Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coached swimming - Malahide, portmarnock etc ??

Options
  • 06-01-2014 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone out there does any coached swimming out the malahide/portmarnock area of Dublin ?

Is the NAC the closest/best place near by for lessons ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭trainerman

Try Carol Walsh or Peter Kern at West Wood in Clontarf. Good masters sessions there too on a Tuesday &Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

trainerman wrote: »
    Try Carol Walsh or Peter Kern at West Wood in Clontarf. Good masters sessions there too on a Tuesday &Thursday

nice one. do you have to be a member of westwood ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

trainerman wrote: »

I'd go with the German!

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭MD1983

no need to be member for peter's sessions. www.pb3coaching.com is his site i think - to register you send him a mail. last i heard was that the class was near to full

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

MD1983 wrote: »
    no need to be member for peter's sessions. www.pb3coaching.com is his site i think - to register you send him a mail. last i heard was that the class was near to full

Sorry but those sessions are booked out .
    A sub 6 min 400m swimmer would be welcome and a sub 5.40 swimmer would be very welcome.
    We have sessions in the NAc Tuesday and Thursday ( Thursday at least sub 6.40 for a 400m tt ) and soon there will be a technique session Friday morning in town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭StaggerLee

peter kern wrote: »
    and soon there will be a technique session Friday morning in town.

Do you know where in town Peter, will it be a 1.5hr session?

Advertisement