Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parrot Association

• 06-01-2014 11:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any in Ireland. I used to be involved with one years ago but seems to have gone. Google throws up one but dosnt seem to be that active (online anyway). Or of dedicated parrot forums please.
    Thanks,
    Mr Balls

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Have a look here. Remember doing some research for my Dad a couple of years ago and this site was useful.

http://irishparrots.com

There was a website Parrots.ie that was great, but something happened and it was shut down. I never heard why. There isnt really any other type of association :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

There was a website Parrots.ie that was great, but something happened and it was shut down. I never heard why. There isnt really any other type of association :(

I remember that alright. Strange that there is no such organisation. They seem quite popular in other countries, running shows ect. The Budgie society here seems well set up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭pawrick

Good few regulars from parrots.ie are now on irishparrots.com
    People there are very helpful

Advertisement