Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stickies broken on touch site for some forums

Options
  • 06-01-2014 12:15pm
    Administrators Posts: 53,832 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

On the touch site, I see no stickied threads in rugby, but they are there on the full site.

I can see stickied threads in the gents club forum.

Probably a hangover from yesterday's incident.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I can't seem them on cooking and recipes on touch, and bizarrely there's one or two missing stickies from the cooking club, but the others are there! Possibly related to when the threads were last posted in? Ones that have recent posts are still visible but ones that haven't been posted in in a while are missing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

The charters seem to be missing from most/all of the forums (don't know if that's just on the Touch site.)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

The charters seem to be missing from most/all of the forums (don't know if that's just on the Touch site.)

I think its just the touch site as I tried the main site on a forum with missing stickies (Radio) and they were there. They aren't missing on m.boards.ie either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

I've the same problem on touch with the Accom & Property forum stickies - they are visible on the full site.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

Apologies, missed this thread. We've gotten a fix live now, any further issues just let me know. Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement