Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Netflix blocking access to US site

• 06-01-2014 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Has anyone else had their US access blocked this week. I have had a Netflix account for the last 4 years. I used a VPN and always got access to the US site.

This week it seems that I have been asked to re-enter my billing details. Both the PayPal option and the standard credit card option are refusing to let me update.

Is anyone else encountering this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭branners69

No problems my end with Netflix. I was on last night jumping between US, Brazil, Mexico, Finland and Ireland Netflix to see what each had to offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mumof2littleang

I would love to know how to do this can u guys help me would love to access the US site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭justagirl

I've just posted up a query on Netflix and just came across this thread. I am a subscriber to Netflix and just assumed there was only one option of the programs we can watch .... how can you get all of the different countries programs ? pretty please ? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

google hola unblocker and mediahint, alternatively you can use a DNS service like overplay.net or unblock-us.com for additional options and greater speed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭Lennyzip

Tok wrote: »
    Has anyone else had their US access blocked this week. I have had a Netflix account for the last 4 years. I used a VPN and always got access to the US site.

This week it seems that I have been asked to re-enter my billing details. Both the PayPal option and the standard credit card option are refusing to let me update.

Is anyone else encountering this?

Couldn't access the us netflix from last Saturday evening , haven't checked since . Even with multiple DNS values on a PS3 . Seems to be widespread , happening in the UK too .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Working fine for me with Unblock US.

Advertisement