Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM Withdrawal Issue

Options
  • 06-01-2014 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

While withdrawing money from the ATM of a different bank (Permanent TSB), using my BOI ATM card, my money was taken back by the machine because I waited too long to take the cash. The transaction is still appearing on my statement (€50). I contacted the Permanent TSB branch in question they advised me to contact Bank of Ireland. Can you advise me on how to proceed?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi binary_finary,

Thanks for posting.

This would usually correct within 24 hours and you would see a credit adjustment for the same amount applied to your account. If this does not happen, please call BOI365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will arrange to have an ATM query raised on the transaction. ATM queries with other Irish banks can take up to 10 days to be resolved.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement