Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Converting a One4All voucher

Options
  • 06-01-2014 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Just5 curious about this and am wondering if anyone can help.

I have about 80 euro in One 4 All vouchers from christmas.

I know they have selected partners but is it possible to convert them into a virtual credit card that i can use somewhere like Amazon?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

Does one of their partners sell prepaid credit cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

An Post sell the Sterling cards maybe you could buy one of them?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

It used to say 'convert your card to a vertial visa here:

http://www.one4all.ie/One4all_online_start.aspx

but now it just says you can spend online with the partners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭giftgrub

I might try and buy an O2 money card with it, theres a 10 euro initial charge though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    It used to say 'convert your card to a vertial visa here:

http://www.one4all.ie/One4all_online_start.aspx

but now it just says you can spend online with the partners.
    They stopped offering Virtual Visa last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

you can buy a cash card with them as they wouldn't make their money from them. Some retailers have to pay up to 12.3% of the net sale in commission - that's why the number of independent retailers on their list has dwindled.

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

You can cash them in with One4All themselves, there is an E8 fee though.

http://www.one4all.ie/One4all_Terms_and_Conditions.aspx
    One4All wrote:
    9. REDEMPTION

9.1 You may at any time request us to repay to you any balance on the Card by calling Gift Voucher Shop on (01) 8708111 and quoting the Card number. You must not use your Card after you ask us to repay the balance to you. In order to allow any outstanding Card Purchases to clear, Gift Voucher Shop will refund the balance to you, via cash, cheque or a bank draft, less any applicable fees (see Clause 5), within fifteen Business Days of receipt of such a request

• Registered Users Posts: 1 OpaqueZero

Sorry to bump an old thread but Spocker how exactly would you get the cash? Is there any actual one4all shops in Dublin where you could return them? Thanks.

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

I'd assume they send you out a cheque, or lodge it to your bank account - there isn't any bricks-and-mortar where you exchange your card for cash

• Advertisement
Advertisement