If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser Momentum or On-Ear version

Options
  • 06-01-2014 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Folks,

Am going to take the plunge and invest in a decent pair of headphones and have been reading good reviews about the Sennheiser Momentums. I'm just wondering as I'll be saving up the shillings for them if you've found much difference in the two verions of the momentums? And while I'm at it I'm just wondering what kind of price you could do them at so I have something to aim at! Cheers for any info!

James

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Folks,

Am going to take the plunge and invest in a decent pair of headphones and have been reading good reviews about the Sennheiser Momentums. I'm just wondering as I'll be saving up the shillings for them if you've found much difference in the two verions of the momentums? And while I'm at it I'm just wondering what kind of price you could do them at so I have something to aim at! Cheers for any info!

James
    James,

to be fair the 2 momentum are completely different ( really confusing names though!)

The 'On-ear' are primary for portable use and are currently £152.95 - I can do fee delivery at that price - the 'Full' Momentum are more expensive at £229.95 ( I can do a Boardie special at £222 with free delivery) however whilst you can of course use the Full Momentum for ortable use they are less efficient than the Momentum 'On' and they also have both a 6.3mm jack set (which you would normally use for full size Audio kit) and of course a 3.5mm jack for portables as well.

They both come with 2 cables cables - Choose between a standard cable for the best sound quality with any source or, if you use an Apple iOS device, select the other cable and benefit from an inline smart remote with microphone for calls. A further neat touch is the angled plug that comes with the inline remote lead.

Oh and they are both stunning !

Lots of both in stock and ready to ship - if you would like to grab a pair please just keep us posted,
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

Cheers for the quick reply folks, was kind of wondering the difference myself as well between them having not seem them in the flesh. Price is very good too and gives me something to work towards in the next few weeks, live in Newry too so can easily pop in whenever the bank balance allows, will give you  head up beforehand anyway.

James

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Cheers for the quick reply folks, was kind of wondering the difference myself as well between them having not seem them in the flesh. Price is very good too and gives me something to work towards in the next few weeks, live in Newry too so can easily pop in whenever the bank balance allows, will give you  head up beforehand anyway.

James
    Thanks James and if you are coming up we are happy to give you a good demo in the demonstration room and yuo can compare them against whatever else you fancy!

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.