Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

husqvarna centre/shop

Options
  • 06-01-2014 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

that was at the back of tesco poleberry..anyone know if it just moved or closed down?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭the roo

As I recall new dealer now and I believe they may be located in the riverstown business park in tramore the name escapes me now

As I recall new dealer now and I believe they may be located in the riverstown business park in tramore the name escapes me now

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

cheers the roo for that...ill look into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭ORVEE

I taught i heard they moved to Piltown. You could also use Bob Troy in Dungarvan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

dungarvan/piltown would be a bit of a trek for what id need..i used to only use it once a month..hopefully one still around the city..i did notice it was very quiet anytime i was in..the chap who used to run the place was a very nice man though.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭ORVEE

I go to this place now.

http://lawnmowerrepairwaterford.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Morrisey's in Carrick beside the cattle mart.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 happy garden

Heard they were part of ise who have lots of shops.
    They definitely closed the polberry one. I know the former manager. Apparently the rates were going up alot and they couldn't make it work there with the costs so high. There closest store now is Kilkenny or the arboretum carlow. I know they are usually unbeatable on price because they buy so much more than anyone else.

Advertisement