Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have I missed the 2014 application?

Options
  • 06-01-2014 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Sorry if this has been asked before or if its in the wrong place. I'm trying to set up a compass account but I'm getting the message:
    The 2013 International Experience Canada (IEC) initiative with Ireland is closed. The quota for 2013 is full and we are not accepting new applications.

Information regarding the opening of the 2014 International Experience Canada will be posted on this page in the fall of 2013.

To participate in the 2014 International Experience (IEC) initiative, you will be required to create a new online account, complete the 2014 application form and send all required documents.

We thank you for your interest in International Experience Canada.

I'm fairly sure the last time I checked it gave me an option of creating a 2014 account. Have I completely lost my chance or are they yet to release the 2014 compass accounts? Its just the "fall of 2013" above is making me think I've missed it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭armadillo86

DALE9892 wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been asked before or if its in the wrong place. I'm trying to set up a compass account but I'm getting the message:

I'm fairly sure the last time I checked it gave me an option of creating a 2014 account. Have I completely lost my chance or are they yet to release the 2014 compass accounts? Its just the "fall of 2013" above is making me think I've missed it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

No it hasn't opened yet. Everyone's still (im)patiently waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Am I wrong to assume they will give us some sort of notice before the IEC is opened?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

gg2 wrote: »
    Am I wrong to assume they will give us some sort of notice before the IEC is opened?

We don't know, we hope so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

When does it usually open?

Advertisement