Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone 5s available for Business contracts?

Options
  • 06-01-2014 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering when/if the iphone 5s will be available for emobile business users?  

Much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭__Robinhood__

Hi,

Just wondering when/if the iphone 5s will be available for emobile business users?  

Much appreciated
    bUMP

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Hi,

Much appreciated
    Hi __Robinhood__,

Are you looking to buy this phone on an upgrade? Also are you looking to upgrade over the phone or in a store?

Grainne

Hi Grainne

It would be an upgrade under a business contract however I cant seem to find it on your website? It would also be over the phone if possible.

Regards
    Patrick

Hi Grainne

It would be an upgrade under a business contract however I cant seem to find it on your website? It would also be over the phone if possible.

Regards
    Patrick
    Bump

Hi Grainne

Regards
    Patrick
    Hi Patrick,

What size and colour phone do you want to buy and I will check with our business upgrade team if it is available.

Grainne

• Advertisement

Hi Grainne

Regards
    Patrick
    Hi Patrick,

What size and colour phone do you want to buy and I will check with our business upgrade team if it is available.

Grainne
    Hi Grainne,

Thanks for the reply, I'll ring them and find out altogether.

Thanks for that

Hi Grainne

Regards
    Patrick
    Hi Patrick,

Grainne
    Hi Grainne,

Thanks for the reply, I'll ring them and find out altogether.

Thanks for that
    No problem at all Patrick,

Let us know if any other queries.

Grainne

Advertisement