Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 games console

Options
  • 06-01-2014 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭

After telling himself that Tesco had the PS3 for €100 he has been mulling it over and now at the ripe old age of 43 he wants to try gaming!

Can't get any now he wants one - typical - so

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what would be the best value - I have no idea where to start looking! as for games - he has no idea what he likes as he has never been a gamer! he loves solitaire! LOL

Any help guidance - afraid to even look for a 2nd hand one as no idea what to look for

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭whydoibother

I am in a similar situation - I want to get into gaming but don't know where to start... i used to like caesar III but thats ancient... whats the best console for these type of games - also simulation like flight simulation race cars etc would be interesting but i have no clue what console to get...

lazeedaisy wrote: »
    After telling himself that Tesco had the PS3 for €100 he has been mulling it over and now at the ripe old age of 43 he wants to try gaming!

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what would be the best value - I have no idea where to start looking! as for games - he has no idea what he likes as he has never been a gamer! he loves solitaire! LOL

Any help guidance - afraid to even look for a 2nd hand one as no idea what to look for

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

lazeedaisy wrote: »

TBH I think he would be better off getting a tablet, lots of free games to try, its portable, book reader, internet etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Hi,

Thanks for that, we both own kindles and have laptops and a tablet - its actually a console we were looking for - and a good friend has offered to sell one. so thanks for the advice,

Advertisement