Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting apartment block connected to fibre

Options
  • 06-01-2014 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

How would I go about getting eircom to connect efibre to our apartment building(53 apartments) that is in the very centre of Limerick and less than 50 metres from a current efibre connection. The block is Harvey's quay, Limerick and every block around ours has an efibre connection. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Hi power101 [/font]
    [font=Arial", "sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial", "sans-serif]I have looked into this and contacted efibre [/font][font=Arial", "sans-serif]Efibre plans are subject to detailed infrastructural planning well in advance of works being actioned[/font]

I've double checked this and I can confirm that although efibre may be available near you not all areas in will be able to avail of an upgrade as works to cabinets will be ongoing.

Unfortunately efibre operations have confirmed that as there is no scheduled date for efibre launch/availability at Harvey Quay they will be unable to offer an indication of when it could be.

When I asked If I could speculate I had been advised that efibre is unlikely to be available to you within the next 12 to 18 months.

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Thanks[/font] 

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Ash[/font]

Advertisement