Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

The only thing I'm worried about is if we don't have any comeback if wwe find a way to block us. I don't mind when the us netflix stops working because you can switch back to the uk one but to pay $60 and it stops working after a day or two is worrying.

True but the most difficult part is signing up - thats the part that they would find easiest to block. After that its just a matter of using a VPN/DNS unblocker which they can't do much about.

Out of interest have people been able to signup without using VPN or DNS trick or anything like that? I mean, using an Irish IP address. I automatically used a US VPN but just curious if people have managed with a non-US IP.

How many devices can you watch it on at one time lads? Wouldn't mind going halves with a mate.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

How many devices can you watch it on at one time lads? Wouldn't mind going halves with a mate.

Site says 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,350 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Out of interest have people been able to signup without using VPN or DNS trick or anything like that? I mean, using an Irish IP address. I automatically used a US VPN but just curious if people have managed with a non-US IP.

i didn't use vpn or dns just changed billing address to usa on wwe.com and on paypal.

• Advertisement

Hmm tried without a vpn but seems its required for watching the content, even if not for signup. Gave me an error saying wrong location.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

rossie1977 wrote: »
    signed up on wwe.com and in without a problem. watching mania 17 right now.

Did you use a VPN to sign up or to watch it currently?

Loughc wrote: »
    Did you use a VPN to sign up or to watch it currently?

no, just picked a us state, zip code and country usa (make sure its an eastern one) and brought to paypal where i changed country to usa but kept rest of my irish address

must say the hd video quality for wrestlemania rewind is insane for an online stream.

no, just picked a us state, zip code and country usa (make sure its an eastern one) and brought to paypal where i changed country to usa but kept rest of my irish address

must say the hd video quality for wrestlemania rewind is insane for an online stream.

Did my way play at the start of mania 17?

Did my way play at the start of mania 17?

yes and the wwf logo in the bottom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Seems to be blocking us viewing content now but that could be just a general issue with the current demand.

But now video is working for me again.

M.ust just be a general issue.

No apple TV app yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

anyone try it on a PS3 yet?

yes and the wwf logo in the bottom

Brilliant! I'll have to try and sign up when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Jays I'm dying to get home now to try this out!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,559 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Can't even get to payment page now the server must be getting bodyslamed at the moment.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ah, now this I wouldn't mind cleared up. Makes me reluctant to invest in it too quickly, cause I worry I won't be on at 1AM to set it streaming. That was the entire point of my excitement for the Network; the on-demand aspect of PPVs.

If this is the case, as evidented with Elimnation Chamber, it's a clever move for WWE, especially with WM coming up, missed it on the network? order it on PPV.

If this is the case then we will be esentially paying $9.99 a month just for access to their PPV libraries.

quality on my laptop in west roscommon

o52m1g.jpg

anyone try it on a PS3 yet?

Ye has anyone got it working on console?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

IT LIVES!

Playing WM17 on my PS4 right now :)

Signed up using a US address here http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/gen-male-us-us.php and just paid with my paypal account.

:D:D:D:D

Ye has anyone got it working on console?

I'd be interested to know this also?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Moneymaker wrote: »
    IT LIVES!

Signed up using a US address here http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/gen-male-us-us.php and just paid with my paypal account.

I will stream as proof :)

and you used a US psn account did you?

Reading on other forums and all people are interested in is controversy, do they show Owen, are they censoring Benoit? Not because they want to see those shows but just because some people are more obsessed with controversy and the negative aspect of WWE, instead of just enjoying the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭cena

quality on my laptop in west roscommon

o52m1g.jpg

We could live near each other. On the boder of galway and Roscommon. Go over half a bridge and I'm in Ross.

Really good quatily there

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

and you used a US psn account did you?

Nope. Just got the app downloaded using that but otherwise no.

Cena, Rossie - I'm from Roscommon (Boyle) too! It's like a big Yellow and Blue WWE Network party up in here!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Moneymaker wrote: »
    IT LIVES!

what do you put for the phone number

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Cena, Rossie - I'm from Roscommon (Boyle) too! It's like a big Yellow and Blue WWE Network party up in here!:P

I'm the galway side. Galway man here. :-) About 15mins for the town

cena wrote: »
    We could live near each other. On the boder of galway and Roscommon. Go over half a bridge and I'm in Ross.

Really good quatily there

at the start of wrestlemania rewind they interview 3 guys from galway

at the start of wrestlemania rewind they interview 3 guys from galway

Don't them sorry. Actually was one of them wearing glasses. I think frank carry was at mainia a few few years back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

To those who are actually watching, does it require the USA VPN?

Advertisement