Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

To those who are actually watching, does it require the USA VPN?
    no

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

To those who are actually watching, does it require the USA VPN?

Yep, VPN or something similar is required.

Can't get into it on my laptop at all now. Intermittent quality on my android tablet. Not sure if it because of my internet connection, VPN or WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Some say yes, some say no!

Hopefully there's no need for a VPN or changing of DNS Settings. :eek:

Yep, VPN or something similar is required.

Can't get into it on my laptop at all now. Intermittent quality on my android tablet. Not sure if it because of my internet connection, VPN or WWE.

You can access without a vpn, working fine for people

Anyone else getting a white screen with just the text bamwsv2 when accessing network.wwe.com?

• Advertisement

bboy123 wrote: »
    You can access without a vpn, working fine for people

OK, got an error earlier on my Android tablet.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The servers are taking a double team beat down at the moment. I might leave it a few days before I try and sign up!

Loughc wrote: »
    The servers are taking a double team beat down at the moment. I might leave it a few days before I try and sign up!

No you're not :P

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

do you have to put up the 60 notes straight away or do they take the 9.99 off every month?

Lads that have the network, sorry could I ask another question?

Could you click on an early nineties WCW PPV and see is Jesse Ventura's commentary dubbed out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

do you have to put up the 60 notes straight away or do they take the 9.99 off every month?

9.99 a month but if you cancel at any time in the 6 months you still have to pay the full $60

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

No VPN needed for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Lads that have the network, sorry could I ask another question?

Could you click on an early nineties WCW PPV and see is Jesse Ventura's commentary dubbed out?

I started Starcade 93 there but it was buffering too much.

However the show opened with Jesse and Schiavone doing the intro to camera so I would presume the commentary stays as it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Has anyone watched content with Benoit included, and if so, what warning message appears?

Anyone else getting a white screen with just the text bamwsv2 when accessing network.wwe.com?

yep, it's backup now though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Gonna just try this again around 6pm. No way of getting on to the sign up page. Ugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Do you need to sign up to get the free weeks trial?!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Cena, Rossie - I'm from Roscommon (Boyle) too! It's like a big Yellow and Blue WWE Network party up in here!:P

All i can here is the late late theme now.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60,559 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

WWE NETWORK EXPERIENCING HIGH DEMAND
    Please be patient if you’re ordering WWE Network as we’re experiencing extremely high demand. Your order will be processed as soon as possible.

thanks for your help i signed up and willing to help others

just a note, how do I get it on xbox 360 now? Is there anything specifically I need to do?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

WWE NETWORK EXPERIENCING HIGH DEMAND
    Please be patient if you’re ordering WWE Network as we’re experiencing extremely high demand. Your order will be processed as soon as possible.

I picture Vince sitting at home playing the million dollar man's theme song on repeat.

Money money money... Everyone's got a price!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Has anyone watched content with Benoit included, and if so, what warning message appears?

Just checked Wrestlemania 20. No warning bar the TV14 warning at the start.

Quality is a little ropey on android right now. Must be congestion issues. But desktop is fine.

Works without VPN on Windows, but I need VPN on Android. Anyone else notice this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

Works without VPN on Windows, but I need VPN on Android. Anyone else notice this?

Yes. Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I can easily say im looking forward to home time.... hurry up work and f off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Is everything in HD?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,947 ✭✭✭Monokne

bboy123 wrote: »
    thanks for your help i signed up and willing to help others

just a note, how do I get it on xbox 360 now? Is there anything specifically I need to do?

THIS - Can I access the WWE Network through an Irish Xbox just yet? Pretty much my only way of hooking up to my TV and I'm not a big fan of watching stuff on my laptop...

• Registered Users Posts: 60,559 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

You can'tt sign up for one 6 month contract and then on to one month contract "Subscriptions are for successive six-month terms."

So its not like Netflix,Hulu and the rest where you can sign up for one month contracts.

You must sign up for 6 month contracts every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Anyone have full details on how to do this? A PM would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

• Advertisement

Anyone have full details on how to do this? A PM would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Ditto. Ill be trying to get it on ps3. Thanks

Advertisement