Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

I still can't get pass the fookin sing-up page! I was freshly shaved this morning and I'll end up with a Ronnie Drew by the time this works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I'm watching Worst Characters. :D

Is this a new show?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just had a look at the sign up page. Any tips for a US address I should use, and do I need to worry about paying US taxes? Also am I safer using PayPal or am I alright using a BOI debit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Yeah if someone could clear up the questions that have already been asked by others in a PM I'd be very happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Us address from here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

martyos121 wrote: »
    Just had a look at the sign up page. Any tips for a US address I should use, and do I need to worry about paying US taxes? Also am I safer using PayPal or am I alright using a BOI debit card?

Haven't tried with credit/debit card but you need to enter your card's billing address (which presumably needs to be American) so I doubt it would work.

Paypal works fine with with an Irish billing address (still need to enter a random American billing address on the WWE signup page).

Haven't tried with credit/debit card but you need to enter your billing address (which presumably needs to be American) so I doubt it would work.

Paypal works fine with with an Irish billing address (still need to enter an American billing address on the WWE signup page).

Cheers man, I'll try it with Paypal when I get back in. The White House address seems to be the way to go as far as the WWE sign up page is concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,559 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Anyone use Titan Towers as their US address? Would be funny :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,947 ✭✭✭Monokne

Anyone use Titan Towers as their US address? Would be funny :)

316 Gimmick Street, Los Angeles, California

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

What's the story with the free trial?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭511

Monokne wrote: »
    316 Gimmick Street, Los Angeles, California

Is that on the corner of Know Your Role Boulevard and Jabroni Drive?

D.Q wrote: »
    What's the story with the free trial?

Apparently it shows up as them taking money but they don't actually take any, its just to make sure you have funds I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

anyone know how to get the live streams?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

How do we watch it from here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

511 wrote: »
    Is that on the corner of Know Your Role Boulevard and Jabroni Drive?

and is the heartbreak hotel at the end of the road ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So I've created an account. But not put in payment details or anything yet.

So I think I'm on the one week trial then. But when I try and click the videos, it says "Media Error: Video not available". Is that cause I'm not signed up and paid, cause I'm in Ireland? I used the American address.

You need to put in payment details I think. Its the same with Netflix free trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Can't wait to get home from work!!

Tunnel bear VPN, Irish credit card and US address should be grand on windows 8 yeah? Have laptop connected to tv for netflix, ippvs already.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭BetterThanThou

Anyone with fairly slow internet tried this yet? I've been trying to get it to work for the last while but I'm experiencing issues many people are. My internet speed is only 2-3mbps, American netflix works pretty much flawlessly, though, of course, I can't get great quality.

Filled out the WWE sign up part, but it won't let me anywhere near Paypal. I think I'll try again tomorrow, no chance getting signed up now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,877 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

martyos121 wrote: »
    Filled out the WWE sign up part, but it won't let me anywhere near Paypal. I think I'll try again tomorrow, no chance getting signed up now.

yeah im getting the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Pingi wrote: »
    Can't wait to get home from work!!

Tunnel bear VPN, Irish credit card and US address should be grand on windows 8 yeah? Have laptop connected to tv for netflix, ippvs already.

All you basically need is a US zipcode and your normal paypal to sign up for the free trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Screenshot:

c00x6qZ.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

316 Gimmick Street
    Beverly Hills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Screenshot:

c00x6qZ.jpg

Should've hidden your facebook tab buddy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

brinty wrote: »

Why? My name is not hidden knowledge. I introduced myself on the Boards.ie Official Wrestling Podcast(it's in my signature).

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

still cant get signed up taking da pi$$ now

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

is there anyway of getting the app on PS4. I created a wwe account with my facebook and when i access the network it says 'Media cant be played'.

I thought they would be more documentaries on it but only a small few are on it so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭511

brinty wrote: »

Yep. Now everyone on Boards will know he's a fan of The Shield.

• Advertisement

PTH2009 wrote: »
    is there anyway of getting the app on PS4. I created a wwe account with my facebook and when i access the network it says 'Media cant be played'.

I thought they would be more documentaries on it but only a small few are on it so far

Create a american account and you can download it. I think you can use it on your main account after that but I'm not sure.

Advertisement