Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

This may be a bit naive of me but is there a possibility of legal ramifications of doing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Create a american account and you can download it. I think you can use it on your main account after that but I'm not sure.

how do i do that. I cant find create an account anywhere on the ps4 interface

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

This may be a bit naive of me but is there a possibility of legal ramifications of doing this?

The only thing I can think of is that Sky and other international stations showing WWE PPVs etc, would put more pressure on WWE to lock it down to US-only. I very much doubt WWE would actively go after international subscribers. They may even have made a decision to unofficially allow non-Americans.

I've never heard of any legal problems with regard to people getting around geo-restrictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I have an authorised payment of 9.99 pending in my paypal account. Still can't access the stream though, using tunnel bear or Irish IP.

Does it take them a while to process your purchase????

• Registered Users Posts: 60,559 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Not sure about legal ramification. But anyone who joins and is not living in US is breaking the terms and conditions of the contract you click.

So the WWE would free to block you and keep you're money would be my guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Of course, but it's worth the risk imo.

$60 is a small price to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭HooohRaaah

I've registered and got the e-mail receipt from Paypal saying I've paid yet i can't seem to play videos. Anyone else encountering this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

What did people input as their phone number? I assume you can't use your own mobile?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

What did people input as their phone number? I assume you can't use your own mobile?

I used my Irish number and was ok.

HooohRaaah wrote: »
    I've registered and got the e-mail receipt from Paypal saying I've paid yet i can't seem to play videos. Anyone else encountering this problem?

Same. Says authorised and waiting for them to accept payment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

PTH2009 wrote: »
    how do i do that. I cant find create an account anywhere on the ps4 interface

Hold down PS button then log out of the PS4. Instead of logging in pick new user and just make sure to put your country as the US.

Done and in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

working perfectly for me now... HD... no lag

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Lads, there's gonna be teething problems given the demand and WWEs bandwidth is probably off in a corner crying somewhere.
    WWE Facebook Page: "Please be patient if you’re ordering WWE Network as we’re experiencing extremely high demand. Your order will be processed as soon as possible."

Just try and be patient and stay cool. :)

Or come around to my house, all good here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Well I've registered and paid and still can't view anything. Hoping they haven't copped onto whats happening.

How bad €7.50 in total :) worth a punt even if the region block in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,877 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

rovert wrote: »
    316 Gimmick Street
    Beverly Hills

Have you actually used that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Is the free trial this week only?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,877 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Is the free trial this week only?

Yeah from today till next monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Have it running on my Xbox and on my Nexus 4,so handy!

Hope they wont cop on after the free trial!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Up and running for me on PS3 now. Royal Rumble 2000 streaming at the minute :)

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

goodbye social life ,works perfect for the ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭HooohRaaah

When i go to play a video the 'TVPG' thing comes up but then nothing..:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

Have it running on my Xbox and on my Nexus 4,so handy!

Hope they wont cop on after the free trial!
    how did you get it running on 360?

I don't know what to watch I'm like a pig in sh1t right now :) so much to pick from :)

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭BetterThanThou

Managed to sign up, the "live" channel which is currently playing RAW from last Monday works grand, in fantastic quality as well. But I can't seem to watch anything on demand, the rating thing shows, then the show takes a while to load and plays for a few seconds then works, anyone else having this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

Managed to sign up, the "live" channel which is currently playing RAW from last Monday works grand, in fantastic quality as well. But I can't seem to watch anything on demand, the rating thing shows, then the show takes a while to load and plays for a few seconds then works, anyone else having this problem?

LIVE channel? Where do I find this?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Squeeeeeee!

It's working. Somewhat. Very, very slow at the moment, but guessing it's cause their servers are being flooded :P

on PS3 i get error "Cannot play video at this time. Please try again later"

Edit - I had a video paused on my laptop. Doesn't allow streaming from more than one device.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Finally home - can't find where to put in billing info! Agggh

Advertisement