Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

will they be adding more raw episodes 97-02 in the future? watching an episode from 98 stone cold tyson great quality

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭HooohRaaah

on PS3 i get error "Cannot play video at this time. Please try again later"

/QUOTE]

I'm getting this message with every single video

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Never Mind - I'm in!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

So my order went in fine at last. Paid for and all that, but when I log into the app on iPad, it says media not available in my location, and on my PS4, I can't even input my email address, it just back out of the keyboard. Anyone else having these issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

martyos121 wrote: »
    So my order went in fine at last. Paid for and all that, but when I log into the app on iPad, it says media not available in my location, and on my PS4, I can't even input my email address, it just back out of the keyboard. Anyone else having these issues?

Had similar issues with Android as you have with IPad. Seems its geo-locked to USA mobile devices but not for PCs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,461 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

how do you sign up.

I signed up a wwe account with my facebook but i cant seem to watch anything on it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Omg Taboo Tuesday is on there...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUkEs0nfGYQMcwUhLtgayXHUbH6JQf9v1SBnltB5AIqvz9bwxkxQ

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭doney84

Up and running for me on PS3 now. Royal Rumble 2000 streaming at the minute :)

Hi,

To get it working on your PS3 did you have to do anything with a VPN or your DNS settings?

Thanks,
    Doney84

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Had similar issues with Android as you have with IPad. Seems its geo-locked to USA mobile devices but not for PCs.

Working fine on my android phone,live stream appears to be location locked,but all the on demand stuff works.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

martyos121 wrote: »
    on my PS4, I can't even input my email address, it just back out of the keyboard. Anyone else having these issues?

This is happening to me, very frustrating! Anyone have a fix?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 SwearBySin

You press circle to input characters on the keyboard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

On PS4 you have to use "O" instead of "X" for some reason. Just a bug I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I've managed to get into the app on the ps3 but when I pick a video. Its saying error try again later

Working on laptop anyways.

Watching the first smackdown again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,461 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

could someone link the sign up page to me

• Registered Users Posts: 60,703 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

bboy123 wrote: »
    anyone signed up yet via

http://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork

it gives an option to buy now. When you sign up should I put my country as UK? or will that stop giving me access
    PTH2009 wrote: »
    could someone link the sign up page to me

That's the link I used.

Decent FAQ/Summary:

* When you sign up, choose the create a new WWE account option - don't sign in via Facebook or Twitter.

* You can use any address as long as you give the state/country as US. Doesn't have to be real. Avoid Connecticut as you might get sales tax.

* You have to use PayPal. Using a credit card will get you declined for being foreign.

* In theory it could go pearshaped when the free trial is up, but some European's who chose the "buy now" option have already had payments confirmed OK.

* Once you're in, you can watch the on-demand stuff anywhere. You can only watch the live stream if your device shows your location as the US. How that's determined depends on the device.

* Loads of people are having major buffering problems/videos not loading. Hopefully that'll be sorted out in time.

* The "Vault" section appears to be made up of any odd shows that air as part of the "live" stream so will presumably expand over time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

SwearBySin wrote: »
    You press circle to input characters on the keyboard

God do I feel stupid! Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

Have it running on my Xbox and on my Nexus 4,so handy!

Hope they wont cop on after the free trial!

How did you get it on your xbox bro?

I've been searching for the app and can't find it.

Yes, I'm finally in on PS4! Taboo Tuesday 2004!

How did you get it on your xbox bro?

I've been searching for the app and can't find it.

You need to create a US XBL account and download the WWE app there.

It's stopped working for me anyways though,and won't let me sign back in.Tonnes of people are having problems with it on the xbox apparently so hopefully its sorted soon.

• Advertisement

According to David Bixenspan on Twitter they're on about 175,000 subs so far. They can work it out from order numbers.

For me all content that has played on the live stream so far is playing perfectly on Apple TV but everything else won't play or buffers like a mad thing.

I'm sure it'll smooth out over the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Seems I can't access the "live channel" without using a VPN.

I can access the back catalogue fine WITHOUT a VPN.
    Using Windows 7 & also Macbook Pro.

Intermittent issues with PS3.

iPhone only works with tunnel bear activated. Great quality.

Also have a Kindle Fire HDX - tunnel bear running but the app is a bit glitchy. Typical android I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Anybody know if season two of the XFL will be on there?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I just wanna say thanks to Moneymaker, Professor Griefer and others in offering their help. Watching Anarchy Rulz 99 :)

I've been using the network for around 10 minutes and at least 9 minutes of that was buffering. Hopefully just launch issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭511

jamc wrote: »
    According to David Bixenspan on Twitter they're on about 175,000 subs so far. They can work it out from order numbers.

For me all content that has played on the live stream so far is playing perfectly on Apple TV but everything else won't play or buffers like a mad thing.

How many hours has it it since they started accepting subscribers?

jamc wrote: »

Is everything working grand on apple tv or are you saying it's buffering and all on other devices?

i wish someone could pm me and let me know how to make my ps3 more american.......

Is everything working grand on apple tv or are you saying it's buffering and all on other devices?

Apple TV:

No Live stream but you can click play from beginning during live stream and it will start the live show from the start and play.

Can only play content that has appeared on the "live" stream (Countdown - WM Rewind).

Old PPVs play but buffer constantly.

• Advertisement

511 wrote: »
    How many hours has it it since they started accepting subscribers?

About 6

Should be a lot more signing up once Americans get off work and during/after Raw.

Advertisement