Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Is the continue watching function not working for anyone else? If I quit out during a show there is no option coming up anymore to continue watching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Is the continue watching function not working for anyone else? If I quit out during a show there is no option coming up anymore to continue watching.

It's there on the PS3 app but half the time it crashes the console and I've to restart it.

Ps. Quite there's been more 2000 and 2001 Smackdowns added

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭511

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭seoirsem

Just acquired an Apple TV and was wondering what the current price of the WWE network is please?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

€12.99

Watching some ECW from late 2000 and Billy bloody Corgan is there stinking up the place. Weird. Hard chairshots to the head are tough to watch these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Ageyev wrote: »
    Watching some ECW from late 2000 and Billy bloody Corgan is there stinking up the place. Weird. Hard chairshots to the head are tough to watch these days.

Chair shots to the head are the one thing Paul heyman said if he could do it again he would ban chair shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

Easy to say in retrospect. He's a callous exploiter of people, I doubt he cares.

Palo Alto wrote: »
    Easy to say in retrospect. He's a callous exploiter of people, I doubt he cares.

Speaking of ECW and Herman.... I listened to The New Generation Era podcast on Barely Legal 97. They referenced John Lister's book about ECW, has anyone read it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Have they back dated old Smackdown yet? Im just watching the Raw from the start of 2000

Have they back dated old Smackdown yet? Im just watching the Raw from the start of 2000

All but one episode is uploaded for 2000 Smackdown

https://www.reddit.com/r/wwe_network/comments/4cixm7/wwe_network_content_upload_progress/

Ageyev wrote: »

I cant seem to find any leading up to No Way Out 2000

Nevermind found them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Watching Camp WWE here....R-Truth is basically Token Black.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,048 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

How was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

A few chuckles, but not great

Still better than the E&C show, though

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

It's strange seeing the swearing and the whole Ric flair character in general. It's an ok show hopefully it improves.

Thought it was poor to be honest. E & C show was poor at the start but it did improve.

A couple of the NWA War Games matches that weren't on PPV have been added to the "Collections" section. Few other bits and pieces also added to Collections but nothing new.

• Advertisement

The latest Edge & Christian episode 10 is very funny, definitely worth a watch.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I will give camp WWE a few more episodes but wasn't too impressed with episode 1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

The latest Edge & Christian episode 10 is very funny, definitely worth a watch.

It started off rough but its steadily getting better. love that there taking shots at wwe and pretty much anyone else. Love the punk bit this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

E and C is very hit or miss. The good can be funny but the bad is just so lame.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Agreed. It's hyper-edited so it actually feels long in a 20-minute format. Best suited putting up the 2-3 minute skits separately on YouTube. The guessing the next lyrics and the "Will WWE talk about it" skits were fantastic. I thought Edge was just slagging not knowing Christian's music but he seemed to actually not remember it! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

E&C Show has been good since the third one I'd say (not seen the last couple, to be fair so maybe it has got worse). I saw a suggestion that they weren't happy with the first couple and got more hands-on with ideas and the production from then on.

It's not professional comedy but its the closest fans of late 90s/early 2000 wrestling are likely to get to cater for their needs and there's as many misses are there are hits definitely but at 20 minutes for the whole lot the misses tend to be off your screen and out of mind within a minute or two.

I'm surprised they get away with some of what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Beefy78 wrote: »
    E&C Show has been good since the third one I'd say (not seen the last couple, to be fair so maybe it has got worse). I saw a suggestion that they weren't happy with the first couple and got more hands-on with ideas and the production from then on.

It's not professional comedy but its the closest fans of late 90s/early 2000 wrestling are likely to get to cater for their needs and there's as many misses are there are hits definitely but at 20 minutes for the whole lot the misses tend to be off your screen and out of mind within a minute or two.

I'm surprised they get away with some of what they say

I doubt most of the important people even watch it especially vince.

Beefy78 wrote: »

I'm surprised they get away with some of what they say.
    I think that's why I like it. They bring up so much stuff that you never thought would never be mentioned on the WWE network. CM Punk, Wrestling Observer Newsletter, acknowledgement of supposed real-life feuds (everyone hating Christian! :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I think that's why I like it. They bring up so much stuff that you never thought would never be mentioned on the WWE network. CM Punk, Wrestling Observer Newsletter, acknowledgement of supposed real-life feuds (everyone hating Christian! :D)

WHat was the CM reference? :eek:

• Advertisement

I don't want any of the non-wrestling content

Advertisement