Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I think that's why I like it. They bring up so much stuff that you never thought would never be mentioned on the WWE network. CM Punk, Wrestling Observer Newsletter, acknowledgement of supposed real-life feuds (everyone hating Christian! :D)

WHat was the CM reference? :eek:
    It was a segment called "Would WWE ever talk about it?"

"Would WWE ever talk about CM Punk's UFC debut?"

"Yes they'd be happy to talk about it....(pause)...if it ever happens!"

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

When are WWE going to run out of show ideas and produce pure **** like

WWE superstars go fishing
    Cooking with dolph Ziggler
    Sheamus tonight
    WWE ghost stories

Can see things like dramas series starting WWE superstar

• Registered Users Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Also WWF miss Elizabeth or wcw miss Elizabeth ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

PTH2009 wrote: »

Sheamus tonight
    WWE ghost stories

A talk show hosted by the Iron Sheik is what I want to see and nothing else. That would certainly draw better than a PPV main-evented by Reigns.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I kinda wanna see 'Cooking with Dolph Ziggler' now

• Advertisement

WWE got talent

Strictly come WWE hosted by fandango

Quite like camp WWE TBH. Big show is funny in it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Also WWF miss Elizabeth or wcw miss Elizabeth ?

Definately WWF. She was an innocent delicate flower.

Not like what she became in WcW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

PTH2009 wrote: »

Sheamus tonight
    WWE ghost stories

Shame we never got the Steve Blackman bounty hunter show. That could've been fun

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Beefy78 wrote: »

I can see them trying to Bring Taste of Tenille (Emma's youtube cooking show) to the network

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Beefy78 wrote: »

Its no Youth Hosteling with Chris Eubank but what evs.... :)

Theres plenty of Alan Partidge-esque shows that I'd rather see

Dolph The Dolphin - An animated show in which Dolph Ziggler is re imagined as a dolphin hero of a local marina, battling enemies such as "Whale Barrett", "The 4 Sea-horsemen" and "Sea-saro" the swiss fish. Dolph is a natural fit due to his name and his ability to flop about the place like a fish out of water.

Warlord of the Flies - The former tag team roidy man is plonked on an island full of fat pre-teens which follows him as he struggles to assert himself as their leader.

Palumbo - the shows places Chuck Palumbo in the role of gritty yet under rated homicide detective in down town Beverly Hills.

The King and I - The show follows Jerry Lawler as he is placed in this Bachelor-esque show where he pervs over young 18 year old blondes who battle to become his latest girlfriend.

Getting even with Vlad - A tv re make of the hit 90's movie Getting Even With Dad, with everyones favorite Russian, Vladimir Koslov in the leading role.

Moves like Swagger - A reality based dance show were contestants try to pull off better in-ring wrestling moves than Jack Swagger. Swaggers care free attitude would result in many potential winners.

I Dream a Eugenie - Eric Bischoff plays the lead role as a network exc who is trying to make it to the top in this situation comedy, but his life changes after discovering a lamp containing a magic genie, played by Eugene, who tries to help him with hilarious results.

A Diamond is forever - the show follows former ECW star, Simon Diamond in his quest for immortality

Ivory Towers - Former Womens Champ Ivory visits her favourite towers.

Steiners Diner - An inside fly on the wall doc which see's Scott Steiner running his own fast food restaurant.

Fcuk Money Talks - The show follows Virgil as he tries to make money on the convention circuit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Surprised they don't have any of their WWE movies up there yet. Endless hours of quality entertainment such as The Marine 7 starring Zack Ryder who gets shot in the first ten minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Its no Youth Hosteling with Chris Eubank but what evs.... :)

Theres plenty of Alan Partidge-esque shows that I'd rather see

Dolph The Dolphin - An animated show in which Dolph Ziggler is re imagined as a dolphin hero of a local marina, battling enemies such as "Whale Barrett", "The 4 Sea-horsemen" and "Sea-saro" the swiss fish. Dolph is a natural fit due to his name and his ability to flop about the place like a fish out of water.

Palumbo - the shows places Chuck Palumbo in the role of gritty yet under rated homicide detective in down town Beverly Hills.

The King and I - The show follows Jerry Lawler as he is placed in this Bachelor-esque show where he pervs over young 18 year old blondes who battle to become his latest girlfriend.

Ivory Towers - Former Womens Champ Ivory visits her favourite towers.

Steiners Diner - An inside fly on the wall doc which see's Scott Steiner running his own fast food restaurant.

Fcuk Money Talks - The show follows Virgil as he tries to make money on the convention circuit

I would watch all of these. Steiner working at a till in his restaurant would be worthy of an Emmy

Watched fall brawl 1997 last weekend and going through the nitros between that and halloween havoc this week. I'm liking it actually. wcw clearly tried to explicitly say it was pro wrestling and not sports entertainment.

I've watched raw from 1997 but never nitro. I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Edge and christian got a lot better the last few episodes. Christians impersonation of matt hardy still cracks me up every time I think of it!

Camp wwe's first episode however was a massive let down. Hopefully it'll improve after few episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Is anyones elses ps4 app been really bad in the last few days skipping backwards badly. Had to switch off NXT because of it it just kept constantly doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Camp WWE is about at least 10 years too late.

Its a WWE based South Park clone that doesn’t really know what its trying to accomplish. It may have appealed to me back in 2000 or maybe as far as 2007 but its really trying to be rude for the sake of being rude rather than funny. Its more easily miss than hit. (Though I did laugh at the Ric flair character but more out of surprise than anything, but that joke runs dry quite quickly)

It puzzles me that this idea got approved given WWEs PG content and wanting to include as many demographics as possible. WWE – Where the cartoons are aimed at adults and the violence is aimed at kids. Go figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Which characters are actually voiced by the real life folks?

Vince and Flair?

Which characters are actually voiced by the real life folks?

Vince and Flair?

All the adult characters are voiced by their actual people.

In my watching of wcw Monday nitro, the September 29th 1997 episode made me love curt hennig even more. He perfectplexed the big show. Magic stuff.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Camp WWE was a little better this week imo with the kids wrestlers getting to show more character but still a lot of room for improvement imo

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

Just got the Network. 30 day free thingy, I'll see if I use it enough to warrant it.

The main thing I've been watching: WCW Nitro. Its f**king brilliant. I love playing "who's the face" the most, that and guess the finish - thats a f**king hard one though

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

BMMachine wrote: »
    The main thing I've been watching: WCW Nitro. Its f**king brilliant. I love playing "who's the face" the most, that and guess the finish - thats a f**king hard one though

Awesome. I'm watching Nitro now, Das Wunderkind vs a debuting Sabu!

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Awesome. I'm watching Nitro now, Das Wunderkind vs a debuting Sabu!

Ive been watching early 99 stuff - right where its all unravelling. The main event of Spring Stampede 99 was made by a returning Macho Man because Sting came down from the rafters and pointed at monitors with his bat in which Macho appeared and decided to make a 4 way title match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Btw, The Kliq DVD is up on the network. It is pretty boring documentary with stuff you probably already know.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Watched ep 2 of Camp WWE (where Rock's eyebrow gets shaved off). Much better than the first; the mental level of the show is about 13 years old (there's no need for the swears) but it had a couple laugh-out-loud moments. Some funny/creative ideas like the Hall of McMahon! Having Vince always doing his voice-over is a huge plus.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Watched ep 2 of Camp WWE (where Rock's eyebrow gets shaved off). Much better than the first; the mental level of the show is about 13 years old (there's no need for the swears) but it had a couple laugh-out-loud moments. Some funny/creative ideas like the Hall of McMahon! Having Vince always doing his voice-over is a huge plus.

Feel the same after watching episode 3, wouldn't call it great yet but im going to def keep watching it. Enjoying the randomness of it too and the more characters the better it'd seem for example this episode also had
    Paige & Jake The Snake
    with speaking roles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Table for 3 episode with Candice, Michelle, Michelle McCool, and Molly Holly looks interesting.

Table for 3 episode with Candice, Michelle, Michelle McCool, and Molly Holly looks interesting.

candice Michelle looks amazing wow

always had a soft spot for Molly Holly too

Michelle never done it for me but i wont say no :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Decided to watch a ppv I've have never watched. Summerslam 1990 I shall report back tomorrow.

Advertisement