Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Texas Jack

I would put my bollocks to a barndoor AJ gonna win the belt Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Balor to debut, cost AJ and take over "The Club"?

Balor and AJ to feud into the summer then....?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Shield vol 2 vs the balor club

Shield vol 2- reigns,Rollins and styles

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Nope Reigns to win clean and the club to be jobbed out in the tag division because Vince doesn't want anything to eclipse the Roman Empire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Loughc wrote: »
    Nope Reigns to win clean and the club to be jobbed out in the tag division because Vince doesn't want anything to eclipse the Roman Empire.

Ding ding ding, a winner is you!

• Advertisement

Network app on Ps3 for video-on-demand content is virtually useless lately - videos stop playing, skip back several minutes, app closes, crashes the Playstation. It's been patchy since launch but this is now a daily recurrence for several weeks. I assume they have no intention of fixing it. Missed Extreme Rules last night and as a result it has taken me multiple attempts to get it to work tonight. :mad:

Am I right in thinking the only flawless device is Xbox, Roku and Apple TV box? I have a Sony Blu-Ray player but the app is pants on that too - apps other than Youtube and Netflix tend to be patchy on "smart" devices like these.

Mubi works fine on PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Ageyev wrote: »
    Network app on Ps3 for video-on-demand content is virtually useless lately - videos stop playing, skip back several minutes, app closes, crashes the Playstation. It's been patchy since launch but this is now a daily recurrence for several weeks. I assume they have no intention of fixing it. Missed Extreme Rules last night and as a result it has taken me multiple attempts to get it to work tonight. :mad:

Am I right in thinking the only flawless device is Xbox, Roku and Apple TV box? I have a Sony Blu-Ray player but the app is pants on that too - apps other than Youtube and Netflix tend to be patchy on "smart" devices like these.

Mubi works fine on PS3.

Laptop works fine for me 99% of the time. Nexus tablet works fine too.

Ageyev wrote: »

Mubi works fine on PS3.

Works perfect for me on XB1 and Apple TV.

The only annoying thing about watching it on apple tv is that there is no skip function for the WWE network so if you you want to get to a certain match on a show, you have to fast forward through the show to watch the match you want unlike the app on console where you can just skip to the match you want.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Anyone watch the Shane/Foley thing. Is it worth watching

• Registered Users Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Anyone watch the Shane/Foley thing. Is it worth watching

Yeah. It's okay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Thought it was awful myself, Foley didn't force Shane out of his comfort zone at all, really soft questions IMO, but that was expected.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Does Shane not like HHH?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Reckon the hhh bit was the start of a build towards a match

ricero wrote: »
    Reckon the hhh bit was the start of a build towards a match

Love her or leave her part II: 17years later andShane is still picking fights with his sister's boyfriends!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Did anyone get the impression that Shane was getting a bit fed up of Foley during parts of the interview?

He has this annoying habit of interrupting with stories about himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

I quite enjoy the edge and christian show

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

There will be a new WWE 24 Monday after Raw, about Seth Rollins and his recovery and return

Where we'll see how hard he had to work to get back, what was a 9 month recovery turned into 6 months

And yet they turned him heel on his return, the mind really boggles

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

And yet they turned him heel on his return, the mind really boggles

How else can they make Roman look strong?

Loughc wrote: »
    How else can they make Roman look strong?

It's sad how true that it is

It's a joke, and it's true, and it's sad how true it is

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Get on WWE 24: Seth Rollins Rebuild. Redesign. Reclaim.

Not even halfway through, already so good!

Showed Seth at 19 yrs old wrestling AJ Styles & AJ cutting a promo saying Seth was the future of the biz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Get on WWE 24: Seth Rollins Rebuild. Redesign. Reclaim.

Not even halfway through, already so good!

Showed Seth at 19 yrs old wrestling AJ Styles & AJ cutting a promo saying Seth was the future of the biz

The seth Rollins doc shows how's much the WWE roster travel that he could not remember fully was it in Dublin he got injured lol

Hope him and aj styles end up on the same roster as there matches could be gold, also Ko vs Seth would be solid too

PTH2009 wrote: »
    The seth Rollins doc shows how's much the WWE roster travel that he could not remember fully was it in Dublin he got injured lol

Hope him and aj styles end up on the same roster as there matches could be gold, also Ko vs Seth would be solid too

In fairness when you're on the road 300 days a year, all the towns blend into one blur.

It's ridiculous they have him heel now, after that doc, absolutely mad.

They could have Rollins win the title clean at MITB, give us and Rollins that moment. Say Reigns underestimated Rollins, didn't take him seriously as he was such a chicken sh1t before. Gets his rematch at Summerslam and Reigns can win clean, Reigns is made to look stronger for upping his game and Rollins can move onto other things.

Gents just saw an update for the wwe app on iOS and it says that if you watch an episode from the in ring,originals, vault and collections the next one will start automatically like on Netflix.

That's my bank holiday weekend sorted then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Gents just saw an update for the wwe app on iOS and it says that if you watch an episode from the in ring,originals, vault and collections the next one will start automatically like on Netflix.

That's my bank holiday weekend sorted then.

All they need now is to add in PPVs into that chronilogical mix, and i too would be set. For life!

Oh, and Chromecast support

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    All they need now is to add in PPVs into that chronilogical mix, and i too would be set. For life!

Oh, and Chromecast support

LG smart TV support too and a fix to the PS4 app

The John Cena collection has some early Prototype matches and there's a Dusty Rhodes one being added -
    http://www.wwenetworknews.com/2016/06/02/exclusive-full-details-on-dusty-rhodes-wwe-network-collection-coming-this-monday/

These were all digitised for DVD releases years ago so it's not newly digitised content but better than nothing.

Recent additions:
    Vault

Awa

AWA Super Sunday - 04/24/1983 (St. Paul Civic Center - St. Paul, MN)

AWA WrestleRock 86 - 04/20/1986 (Metrodome - Minneapolis, MN)

AWA SuperClash III - 12/13/1988 (UIC Pavillion - Chicago, IL)

Raw 2004 and 2005 has been completed on the network. So that's only six years of the entire raw run since 1993 that aren't complete.

You can watch every raw episode for the first twelve years. That blows my mind being honest.

• Advertisement

Well they're missing a few episodes like Raw Bowl 1996, the Friday night Raws from 1997but yeah its mad, people used to spend hundreds buying DVDs sets of VHS rips online and you can pretty much watch 1993-2005. They all shouldve been there from the start but I digress :pac:

My nostalgia meter would explode if they added Challenge, Superstars, Heat and Shotgun from 1995-1999

Advertisement