Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I've just after receiving the 3 month free offer. However I am trying to reset my password and the link they sent me, when I try to reset the password it constantly says link expired just seconds after receiving it or that password is already in use (which it isnt), have done this 9 times now. Ive tried different browsers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

The network has been shocking on ps4 as of late. Constant skipping back 5 seconds, and error message pop ups "Network is unreachable at this time"

Very frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 38,467 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

the network app on my Sony Bravia Android TV is gone a bit mad. When i pick out a video and press watch now it will only play the TV PG trademark video over and over and then go off ???. The Chromecast option from my Phone to the TV works fine and the PS4 app is working fine too

• Registered Users Posts: 38,467 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

think the WWE have done away with multiple user streams and its only 1 stream per user now ???

Cant cast from my phone to my tv now cause im signed in on the PC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Working fine for me, streaming on PC and PS4 at the same time

Also it hasn't been advertised once, but there's a UK Championship Special on this Friday at 8pm. I assume it's the event where
    Pete Dunne became no.1 contender
    (Not really a spoiler if you've been watching NXT)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Virtanen wrote: »
    Working fine for me, streaming on PC and PS4 at the same time

Also it hasn't been advertised once, but there's a UK Championship Special on this Friday at 8pm. I assume it's the event where
    Pete Dunne became no.1 contender
    (Not really a spoiler if you've been watching NXT)

Pete Dunne v Bate is at Takeover not Friday. Mark Andrews is facing him Friday IIRC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Hence why I said the words I did :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Virtanen wrote: »
    Hence why I said the words I did :)

Ah, It is me who didnt read your post right.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Never realised that. Wonder why they gave away the result of 2 matches by syaing what the match at Takeover would be. Why not just advertise Friday's show on NXT.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Just got an email advertising the UK Championship Special funnily enough. Will be out and about tomorrow night but might give it a whirl over the weekend at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,023 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I love when network events are on at a good time for us. I remember the live event from Japan in 2015 which I watched in Dublin airport.

It's why I think a uk main roster PPV isn't out of the question even now. The network makes it work.

Nearly cooked on a Cheeto when JR asked Nigel McGuinness what "Wanker" meant on the UK Championship special

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

How'd Nigel answer?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    How'd Nigel answer?

He basically said he could go into it but they'd both be fired, and that it was a very rude thing to say

Cancelled the network for the first time since it was launched :(

Just don't have the time to go through old raws and nitros and I ****ing hate the product at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭Pentecost

All I watch, when I get the chance, is NXT and occasionally some of the documentaries like Finn's 24 one. I think about cancelling all the time but, and I know this isn't the case for everyone and I'm not trying to brag in any way, I don't really miss less than €2.50 a week (US$ subs since the start). I keep wanting to sit down and spend hours watching the old stuff but I never get time.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Anyone seen Table for 3 Nash/HBK/AJ?

Shawn is so awkward haha hardly finishing a sentence

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

KingJamsie wrote: »
    Anyone seen Table for 3 Nash/HBK/AJ?

Shawn is so awkward haha hardly finishing a sentence

I think that's just Shawn now he always seems awkward

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

sky88 wrote: »
    I think that's just Shawn now he always seems awkward

Yeah that Bret/Shawn documentary feom a few years ago was the same.

Cancelled the network for the first time since it was launched :(

Just don't have the time to go through old raws and nitros and I ****ing hate the product at the moment.

I meant to say. When I went to cancel they offered me a free month which I accepted but I still proceeded to cancel after so I have it free for a month before I stop having access.

Even if you have no intention of canceling, go to the cancel page on "my account" and you should get offered a month for free so just accept and continue with your subscription but you'll have a month for free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,709 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Just got another email this evening offering another 3 months free till after Summerslam.

Keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Dang, they told me "you already got a free month, so no" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Ruat Caelum

Does anyone know if there's any intention to put the WWE ECW shows up on the network?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Does anyone know if there's any intention to put the WWE ECW shows up on the network?

They're trying to make money, not lose it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,833 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

They're trying to make money, not lose it.

You wouldn't think that watching Raw these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,709 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Toni Storm, Princesa Sugeith, Lacey Evans & Sarah Logan the first four names for the Mae Young Classic.

Coming soon it seems

http://www.wwenetworknews.com/2017/06/21/exclusive-extra-classic-wwe-network-content-for-this-month-revealed/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Punk's debut in the Hammerstein ballroom is well worth having.

And who can forget RVD's demise.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Macho Libre wasn't anything to sniff at either!

fast forward to 46 secs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Was Sadman a character change I missed out on?

Advertisement