Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

It would be fun if they gave us Extreme Strip Poker uncensored on WWE Network since it was a work that they were in the nip.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

All of the episodes of wwes version of ecw from 2006(the start) to march 2009 were added to the network this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Can't wait to relive the zombie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Just watched Punk's debut.

So errr ya. That's about it really isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

the kurt angle 24 special was good. didnt realize he had so many drink and drug problems. I really hope WWE are not going down the relapse road for his ongoing storyline

vince mcmahon is a scary man, when the camara guy followed Angle into his office when he went too WWE HQ vince in a very serious way just said 'get out' too him :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Can see this Mae Young classic completely bombing. The CEC at least had some pretty well known names involved. This is full of names I've never heard of, and I wouldn't be a casual fan at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    All of the episodes of wwes version of ecw from 2006(the start) to march 2009 were added to the network this evening.

I've been searching for these for the past 15 minutes and I can't find them.
    Could you please let me know what section of the WWE network they are in. I went into shoes and ECW is not showing .

bigron2109 wrote: »

I've been searching for these for the past 15 minutes and I can't find them.
    Could you please let me know what section of the WWE network they are in. I went into shoes and ECW is not showing .
    Vault section and it's called WWE ecw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Vault section and it's called WWE ecw.

Thank you so much. I have just found both the original ECW shows now and the WWE ECW shows. Much appreciated. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Just watched Punk's debut.

So errr ya. That's about it really isn't it?

Braden Walker's debut

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Pretty good blog going thought each esp of WWECW

http://blogofdoom.com/index.php/tag/ecw/

WCCW or the Von Erichs territory is being uploaded to the network. It's been 1982,83,84 been uploaded today. It's wrestling gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/263028872772?_mwBanner=1

Bought a new 4k Blu Ray player today and The WWE network is not available on it

Doesn't bother me too much as I have other ways of getting it but id be annoyed if I bought the player for the network app

The Chromecast has been a bit bad for me the last few days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

It would be fun if they gave us Extreme Strip Poker uncensored on WWE Network since it was a work that they were in the nip.

Ah the Women's Revolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

I really wish they'd get around too putting up episodes of Thunder. I'm nearing the end of Nitro.

WWE ecw is complete on the network and they seem to have gone on an uploading binge the last two days. They've only a few episodes to go to have all 1982-1985 WCCW on the network. They also uploaded two 1988 LA sports arena shows so there is a nice handy load of WWE old school on the network with the earliest being 1973.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭SarahVOW

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/895754173869936641

WWE Network most expensive in Ireland

Probably no surprise to anybody but just interesting to look at the break down by country.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

SarahVOW wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/895754173869936641

WWE Network most expensive in Ireland

Probably no surprise to anybody but just interesting to look at the break down by country.

The Irish always get screwed over for prices.

The exact reason why I kept my US sub running

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    The exact reason why I kept my US sub running
    I let my paypal run out once and got insta booted, now it wants the full price to re-sign up :( Any ideas?

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I let my paypal run out once and got insta booted, now it wants the full price to re-sign up :( Any ideas?

Is it picking you up as being in Ireland Jayk? Perhaps you could use a VPN to access the US sign in page, and go from there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Thanks! The internet browser VPNs have been spotty for me, can u recommend any?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭savemejebus

If it's just for sign up use tunnelbear's free option.

I use Unblock US. They give a free month. Once you've signed up to WWE Network though, you don't need a VPN to access the US service (there's no geo lock)

The network are showing five episodes of smackdown back to back on the network this evening due to smackdown turning 18 years old tomorrow. The first episode is the smackdown after trips interrupted the wedding of Steph and test and was an utter lad about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

MYC would have to start with a Stephanie voiceover. Bad enough she comandeered the women's revolution initially.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

A lot of the criticisms of the McMahons can be unfair at times, but Stephanie sticking herself into this and other things like the womens revolution just reeks of her stroking her own ego

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Commentating seems initially dodgy as well....I thought they re-done it as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

Watching some 1996 Raw and Jim Ross as a heel introducing Razor and Diesel mkII is just weird on many levels. He outs Vince as the owner of the WWF and brings out a guy doing a trademarked gimmick owned by Vince and the WWF. Razor II then comes out and has to walk past a gravestone which was advertising the upcoming Buried Alive match.

Also, a few weeks prior had perhaps one of the worst build-up programme for one of the best matches with Shawn Michaels v Mankind. (Raw wasn't on TV for two weeks after SummerSlam due to either sports or a dog show on USA Network.

The 96 Raws are also weird to see how underused Stev Austin was during the summer. Contrary to what people believe, his KotR win didn't elevate him. God knows what would've happened if Bret didn't re-sign and ask to work with him (they had wrestled earlier in the year on a German tour).

Yeah the way the WWE have painted it that before KOTR 96 Austin wasn't going anywhere and after it, Austin took off and it was an overnight thing.

Now Austin more than held his own in those Bret hart matches.

Also what if HBK isnt ****ed up and his back was in good shape would Austin have got the title at WM14 ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

If Shawn's back wasn't knackered... I think theyd still want the title on Austin and at Mania but Shawn might've tried to pull some political shenanigans to save face, maybe demand a screw-up finish or something (well, Tyson's count was fast....)

Hogan always managed to make his biggest losses about him in the end - the evil twin ref in 87; stealing the spotlight from Warrior in the way he handed over the belt; the bizarre finish to the Starrcade 96 match. Shawn would probably have tried something similar. But he was apparently so messed up on whatever substances he was using that it seemed inevitable that he hit a wall.

Advertisement