Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

The reason i ask about US unblock is i want to watch on PS4 whats hola by the way and where can i get it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Everything including lives streams are working for me

I'm using Windows 8 laptop, Firefox with tunnel bear (paid unlimited) running in the background. HDMI to TV with a wireless keyboard/touch pad to control....nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

the live channel works good for me,but im getting a lot of buffering on the vods any one else?

Some things are working for me now on PC with Hola

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

everytime i try to watch a video on the ps4 it says 'An exception has occured with this application' please restart the application to continue

anyone else get that ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

PTH2009 wrote: »
    everytime i try to watch a video on the ps4 it says 'An exception has occured with this application' please restart the application to continue

anyone else get that ??

Yeah same here. Probably region locked.

Anyone had any success with Unlock US or BlackVPN?\

ANyone had any joy with an iPad via TUnnelbear or otherwise?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Working on PC for me with Hola. No joy on xbox YET. Will try ps3 and ipad tomorrow.

As an aside, this is the first time iv actually seen the screwjob as part of the 97 ppv.

So is there no WCW nitro on it ??

If the servers are struggling today wait till WM30 and it's live if they can't keep it from buffering then they could be in trouble. Lets hope they can fix all these little problems by then.
    Dealing with the streaming should be simpler than all the in-out connections for setting up accounts and searching and starting videos and restarting elsewhere.

Raw Pre show running brilliantly on Tunnelbear. All bodes well for the next few weeks. Gives them 40+ days to iron out the kinks in time for Mania.

• Advertisement

Botchamania's road test has been removed twice. Does a great sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I can't find the live stream on the network for raw. Have I missed it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Everything working fairly good for me now (apart from wasting hours trying to sign up) put in a Boston Hotel for my address and some random American Pizza Hut for a phone number LOL. My visa worked no problem without using PayPal.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I can't find the live stream on the network for raw. Have I missed it

Raw won't be shown live on the network.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Raw won't be shown live on the network.

Oh I thought it would be. Why not show raw but they will show the ppv?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Raw/Smackdown will be shown on delay on the network.Have to keep the TV networks onside somehow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭511

Oh I thought it would be. Why not show raw but they will show the ppv?

The WWE makes more money this way. PPV companies get 50% of the PPV revenue.

TV companies pay good money for Raw and Smackdown.

You should listen to Wrestling Observer Online: the Bryan and Vinny Show. You get plenty of inside information there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Raw Backstage working perfectly for me on my PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

It's 1080p, no lag whatsoever.

Brock is still dead in the ring. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 SwearBySin

Anybody get the network working on a ps4? I can get into it and navigate the menus but nothing happens when ai click into a video. I don't get an error message anymore, just a black screen with the buffer bar on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Was working perfectly for me last night on PC but this morning when trying to view a video Im getting
    Media Error: Video not available

Wont be surprised if its properly locked down now.

Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Ya, ps4 still not working. It's still fine with Hola on the PC though???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

Was working perfectly for me last night on PC but this morning when trying to view a video Im getting

Wont be surprised if its properly locked down now.

Ah well.

Thats just happening on a few videos. Many still work. Im guessing this is more a problem with the network. Still working fine on PC and Android.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Thats just happening on a few videos. Many still work. Im guessing this is more a problem with the network. Still working fine on PC and Android.

Maybe, I tried it on a couple of different PPV's from different brands this morning. Will give it another belt when I get home from work. Cheers.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Not working on my pc. Was going to look at Tunnelbear anyway.

Do VPNs lower video quality btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭apope8

I'm watching it right now. Working perfectly with the Hola Extension for chrome. Anyone still having problems try Hola link

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Just remember alot of the issues with videos not playing may be teething problems / servier issues, I wouldn't be jumping to the conclusion they've geo-blocked us just yet.

Wait a few weeks for things to calm down before we'll know for sure what way it'll go for us.

All this reminds me of the Sim City servers when that launched last year, shudder....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Loughc wrote: »
    Just remember alot of the issues with videos not playing may be teething problems / servier issues, I wouldn't be jumping to the conclusion they've geo-blocked us just yet.

Wait a few weeks for things to calm down before we'll know for sure what way it'll go for us.

All this reminds me of the Sim City servers when that launched last year, shudder....

Here's hoping anyhow buddy!

• Advertisement

Not working on my pc. Was going to look at Tunnelbear anyway.

Do VPNs lower video quality btw?

I'm on eFibre and still get 10mb when connected to Tunnelbear.

Anyone tried it using BlackVPN yet?

Advertisement