Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Chromecast for me is pretty flawless. Had constant issues on PS4 (jumping back, going blurry etc). Also handy to browse the shows on your phone instead of using a controller or clunky interface on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Chromecast for me is pretty flawless. Had constant issues on PS4 (jumping back, going blurry etc). Also handy to browse the shows on your phone instead of using a controller or clunky interface on TV.

I, on the other hand, have the total opposite situation.

Flawless on ps4, shyte on chromecast

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Anybody else get their free mania gift? Pointless, had me hyped for a second until I scrolled down.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

nazmoalex wrote: »
    Anybody else get their free mania gift? Pointless, had me hyped for a second until I scrolled down.

Yup. Load of crap. Opens in a browser, but won't allow you to zoom. The writing is tiny in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I have my TV and Ps4 plugged in through an Ethernet cable and power plug and the network seemed fine on it esp Sat during Takeover but it's Tv app keep freezing on Friday for the HOF

I find Chromecast often pauses and takes a while to load. Could be my TV I'd say

Odd sony god rid of the TV app though for Bravia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

nazmoalex wrote: »

Yeah didn’t bother opening it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Apparently, Sunday Night Heat will be added next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I just watched the latest ride along with Alexa and Braun and Titus and apollo crews and Dana brook. Damn Alexa wants them hands and Dana come across very well.

It always takes me a few seconds to realise why I keep getting mails from WWE about live events in the greater New York region. Then it dawns on me..$9.99 for life. Or until they raise the prices anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

€0.99 for 3 months? Sure go on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dublinproud

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    €0.99 for 3 months? Sure go on!
    Where's that deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Where's that deal?

Had a subscription for a couple of months late last year. Just the free month, plus one more I think it was. Cancelled after that, and they've emailed me a couple of times since with the 3 months for €0.99 offer.

Sunday night heat from August 98 - July 99 added today.

Sunday night heat from August 98 - July 99 added today.

It includes the famous empty arena match between mankind and the rock.

Also to remember with heat is that it was the pre show for wwe ppvs.

Looking forward to watching the new table for 3 with Shane McMahon, AJ Styles and Kurt Angle

Apparently TNA footage is shown and they advertise the TNA app

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

TNA is absolutely zero competition so it's pretty much non-news. They show footage from other organisations all the time.

Just got the email to say that I've got the network for another month. I was watching late sept early October 1998. Jesus to have the zamboni and Austin attacking Vince in the hospital bed just makes you remember how good WWE was at that time.

I seen some OVW clips in Mickie James playlist.

Do they have their video tape library from when it was their developmental system?

Do they have their video tape library from when it was their developmental system?

Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

Yeah they have all of it afaik. A good few matches were released on DVDs featuring Cena, Orton, Batista and Lesnar.

Watching October 1998 raws at the moment and sweet jesus is Terri Runnels gorgeous. I mean the upgrades she had looked out of place, but outside of that late 1990's terri runnels is a lasher.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Watching October 1998 raws at the moment and sweet jesus is Terri Runnels gorgeous. I mean the upgrades she had looked out of place, but outside of that late 1990's terri runnels is a lasher.

Yeah definitely had the proper hots for her back in the day.

Pentecost wrote: »
    Itssoeasy wrote: »

Yeah definitely had the proper hots for her back in the day.
    She was only 32 during most of 1998. Fair play goldie. Fair play.

The WWE24 on the Hardy boys may be the best one ever and that is saying a lot. Also the fact they use TNA footage now and don't dodge it is just much better.

There is some really dark bits in it. They have home video of the two lads and honestly how they are alive I don't know. There's one clip which is from a Jeff hardy DVD but it's a BTS clip and it really shows how ****ed up matt Hardy was.

But it does end on a positive note which is good.

It was very much like Jake Roberts documentary from three years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,046 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Didn't watch the Hardys doc, but seeing the clips on the weekly shows with the "GWN" logo means having Jeff Jarrett in the Hall of Fame is paying off

watched a few episodes of Bruce Pritchard Something to wrestle with and really enjoyed them. Very good insight on stuff although Bruce loves the sound of his own voice

Looking forward to the Aj Styles 365 and the Ronda WWE 24

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

PTH2009 wrote: »
    watched a few episodes of Bruce Pritchard Something to wrestle with and really enjoyed them. Very good insight on stuff although Bruce loves the sound of his own voice

Looking forward to the Aj Styles 365 and the Ronda WWE 24

the documentaries are the best thing about the network there all brilliant

• Advertisement

Hidden gems section is a quite good section if you looking for random stuff to watch on Network.

Advertisement