Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

TimesArrow wrote: »
    Lads I’m fairly new to the network but I’m finding it very tricky to navigate. There’s so much content but I’m finding things randomly. There are tones of series that come up randomly but aren’t actually listed under any category. It’s grand and all but navigating it is such a pain in the hole that I don’t know if I’ll bother beyond the month

It's practically unusable on PS4 since the update. Really difficult to navigate, half of the time shows don't continue watching from the spot you left off, fast forward/rewind is really fiddly now, and still no watchlist. The previous PS4 app was really good, never had an issue with it. I don't want to but if it stays like it is I'll be cancelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Zed1601

It's practically unusable on PS4 since the update. Really difficult to navigate, half of the time shows don't continue watching from the spot you left off, fast forward/rewind is really fiddly now, and still no watchlist. The previous PS4 app was really good, never had an issue with it. I don't want to but if it stays like it is I'll be cancelling.

#cancelwwenetwork ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I always had trouble with the Ps4 app was never good for me so i moved to casting it off my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

Lads I’m fairly new to the network but I’m finding it very tricky to navigate. There’s so much content but I’m finding things randomly. There are tones of series that come up randomly but aren’t actually listed under any category. It’s grand and all but navigating it is such a pain in the hole that I don’t know if I’ll bother beyond the month

Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

oneilla wrote: »
    Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

not really but its frustrating to be watching one show and then when its over there's a suggestion for something similar that just pops up randomly and id have no idea how to find it otherwise. for example i was watching legends with jbl when he had austin, hhh and hbk on and when that was over up came "The JBL Show" which i didnt know was a thing as i hasnt seen it listed anywhere. ive tried searching things by superstar and that doesnt do much either. navigating ppvs and weekly shows is grand, im mainly interested in docs and series or a list of cool moments but there isnt a concise comprehensive way of searching all available

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Did.......did you stalk the wrestlers back to their hotel?:p

Yeah had time to kill waiting for the show and knew where they were staying ha

Jesus that was all the way back in Nov 2013. Remember attended a signing with the shield before that and done the Guinness tour ha. Attached the cover I got signed by them

J. Marston wrote: »
    Well shag that so. Services with intentionally obscure cancellation procedures can burn in a fire.

It seems they've since added the cancel subscription option back into the account page.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Hidden gems is back as a stand alone group on the network and they have grouped the matches up there in to categories.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

So although NXT will be live on USA on Wednesdays, they will show the programme on Thursday on the network.

At least its not a 1 month delay like Raw & Smackdown

So although NXT will be live on USA on Wednesdays, they will show the programme on Thursday on the network.

At least its not a 1 month delay like Raw & Smackdown

Will Sky/BT (Jan 2020) be showing it live Thursday morning ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭seoirsem

Watch the network on me MacBook and PS4. Since the latest update, videos are loading at the very end. For example if a show is on for 90 minutes , and I select it , it starts at 89:55!!!!! Then I have to reload it
    Very dis-appointing as when Im watching me old 80's stuff, its giving the main event spoiler by doing this!!!!!!
    As for the PS4 interface its shocking altogether. Before the update L1/R1 would skip to the next /previous segment very handy. Now its so clunky and random its really taken from the app.

I cancelled my subscription. I don't watch any modern stuff on it and was only going through old Nitros and Raws. I tried to watch them without the skip to the end of a match option but it's just ****. Even skipping forward 20 - 30 seconds just leaves me with the loading circle for a good 10 seconds before it skips.

Just a chore going through them now after it was so easy before the update.

Theres a documentary on Adrian Street airing after NXT UK takeover

Have to admit never heard of the man ?

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Theres a documentary on Adrian Street airing after NXT UK takeover

Have to admit never heard of the man ?

Would have been big in the UK scene in the 70s. Did you ever watch any of the World of Sport on ITV back in the day?

There's a good bit of his stuff on the network from his time in Mid-South. Was way ahead of his time, had a touch of Goldust about him.

Would have been big in the UK scene in the 70s. Did you ever watch any of the World of Sport on ITV back in the day?

Would of been before my time. Only started watching WWF around 97 I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

I did it was daft but fun and in the 1980s before Sky tv came along every few months they showed matches from the USA.

They’ve re added chrome casting from the iOS app for the on demand library but not the live channel yet as it’s still under construction apparently. I will say unlike the previous chrome cast which seemed like it was a botch job onto the app this looks far better in design so that’s good. They’ve a ppv this Sunday so you’d think they’d have gotten the live support sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭LibSuperstar

PTH2009 wrote:
    Would of been before my time. Only started watching WWF around 97 I'd say

Been watching since '91 and heard of him but I had never seen his work. Good feature though!

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Lads does anyone know how to stream the network from iPhone to Apple TV? I have the network on my phone but don’t see any “cast” icon to stream it. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭bot43

Lads does anyone know how to stream the network from iPhone to Apple TV? I have the network on my phone but don’t see any “cast” icon to stream it. Thanks

Why not just use the Apple TV app?

On a similar note is anyone else having issues wiry the network on firestick? Buffering like a mother fk for me. And casting to chromecast is acting the ass too 🙄

Casting has been broken since the update. Best option seems to be to cast from a browser.

oneilla wrote: »
    Casting has been broken since the update. Best option seems to be to cast from a browser.

You don’t have to use a browser. They updated the app to have it part of the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I couldn’t cast HIAC when it was live last Sunday.
    Seems you can’t cast a live event since the update.

Is the Broken Skull Sessions not on demand? can't find it on the Network anywhere

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Edit: Ignore this, it seems to be working for me again.

I've been having issues with the network since yesterday afternoon. The app won't play anything on my phone and I can't log in on the desktop version. Even the "Reset My Password" button isn't working. I've cleared the cache and accepted cookies and still having no joy at all. Anyone able to help?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Is the Broken Skull Sessions not on demand? can't find it on the Network anywhere

It was last night, I was watching it.

Pentecost wrote: »
    It was last night, I was watching it.

Crazy, couldnt see it anywhere. Searched everywhere for it. On my phone and on my PS4 - nowhere could it be found!

Crazy, couldnt see it anywhere. Searched everywhere for it. On my phone and on my PS4 - nowhere could it be found!

Looking at the homepage of the app on my phone now, it's under the trending now and recently added sections.

• Advertisement

Looking at the homepage of the app on my phone now, it's under the trending now and recently added sections.

Its so strange. Its not showing up for me under those headings.

Its actually playing live now on the app, so i can see it there, but it doesn't appear under any of the contents. I even searched under "all" last night - nothing.

I can't add live content to my list either of course!

Advertisement