Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Is it embarassing for WWE that i just watched the opener of ECW heatwave from 1998 and it was better than anything that been on Raw for along long time O_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

Is it embarassing for WWE that i just watched the opener of ECW heatwave from 1998 and it was better than anything that been on Raw for along long time O_O
    Don't know how you can say that when Cena and Cesaro had a moty contender on last weeks raw.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm sure they'll take solace in the fact you're paying them to watch it :P

Working for anyone on PS3/PS4 today lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I too would be interested to know this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

No joy.

WWE Network should work with BlackVPN according to them.

Perhaps will work with PS3 then? Anyone brave enough to try it? In work at the mo and happily watching on iPhone! :P

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I too would be interested to know this!

I didn't bite the bullet last night and sign up. Just want to see after a day or two if it will settle down.

No joy.

Perhaps will work with PS3 then? Anyone brave enough to try it? In work at the mo and happily watching on iPhone! :P

Are you using an American DNS at the moment on PS3 or just leaving it as your default DNS?

Just default Irish IP via eircom at the moment. Have a Tunnelbear account so its not urgent since I can watch away on the laptop.

Will try again this evening when I get home from work around 7.30-ish

I wish the app gave proper error messages rather than "error, please try again later" type stuff. Least then we'd know what was blocking us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Nope not working. You can access the app and browse what's available but videos won't play. It's wierd that geoblocking was "turned on" hours after it launched. I wonder did they intend on allowing access outside the US but then blocked it once the service was overloaded.

• Advertisement

Lads I have DNS codes that I use to get on the US netflix on PS3. If anyone wants them PM me. Id like to know myself if it works before signing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 mike316

No joy.

Are you watching on iphone through vpn because I can't access on Android.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

mike316 wrote: »
    Are you watching on iphone through vpn because I can't access on Android.

Its not working on Android because of your location settings.The network app needs a VPN AND some way to cheat the location of your device to work in Ireland. I posted a method that works a page or two back.
    I'd like to hear a better option though too! I emailed Hola and they may add the app in their list to their Android app.

Its not working on Android because of your location settings.The network app needs a VPN AND some way to cheat the location of your device to work in Ireland. I posted a method that works a page or two back.
    I'd like to hear a better option though too! I emailed Hola and they may add the app in their list to their Android app.

I'll email them so as well - no harm letting them know there is a demand. People power!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭brian_ire

Just thought I'd give my input so far. I live in central Europe so I depend on different tools to get around GEO-blocking. I must admit I have never been satisfied with any VPN service as the results are too sporadic for streaming. Using a SmartDNS seems to be the better option.

Day 1 was good, perfect quality until the GEO-blocking obviously kicked in. Since then I've tested several different combinations.

Testing using my PC:
    Using nothing: GEO-Blocked
    Using Hola: Works, but not functional. Takes a long time to load and then continual buffering issues
    Using SmartDNS from Overplay: Getting "Media Error: Video Not Available". Usually Overplay are fantastic, I'd imagine they simply have not added the WWE network yet.
    Using Unblock-US: Perfect, 1080p, almost instant load and near 0 buffering if I forward through. They also actively say on their site that they support the WWE Network. So this could be the winner (for me at least)

Testing on my Android:
    To cut to the short, everything failed. As mentioned above they seeming to be using the GPS location, so no SmartDNS service worked.

Hope this helps.

brian_ire wrote: »

Testing on my Android:
    To cut to the short, everything failed. As mentioned above they seeming to be using the GPS location, so no SmartDNS service worked.

The method I posted works currently. Use a vpn, a GPS spoofer and Google maps. Instructions a few pages back.

Gonna try Unblock-us when I get home. Seems to have great feedback and has a free weeks trial

http://support.unblock-us.com/customer/portal/articles/1459480-we-now-support-wwe-network
    Gonna try Unblock-us when I get home. Seems to have great feedback and has a free weeks trial

Unblock us is great and easy to use. They do not support the www network on android currently but if you are on anything else you should be good.
    From unblock-US:

Yep I don't own any Android devices so should be fine.

PS3, Macbook, Windows PC and iPhone. Should satisfy my Network needs haha

Also have an LG Smart TV (Hopefully WWE App comes to this)

Trading in the Kindle Fire for an iPad. Can't frickin wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Laggy as hell today, can't watch a PPV without it stuttering every few seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I was watching the Anarchy Rulz and it was laggy halfway through. Was watching Shawn /Bret doc during raw ad breaks and it was fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

can't even watch a video on the PS3 app. (have unblock-us configured on the PS3 btw) buffering very bad on the web version too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Watching WCW Bash At The Beach 96. Working away grand (laptop using Hola). This Mexican kid Rey Mysterio could go a long way. Wonder who Hall and Nash's third man will be?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Live stuff is now fine and no PPVs will load now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Pentecost wrote: »
    Wonder who Hall and Nash's third man will be?

I don't trust that Luger bloke. He's a bad apple!

Using Hola...

Nothing loads, constant loading wheel when I try to stream anything. Also, no live video appears at all

Could still be early teething issues with all the yanks logging on. Gonna try unblock-us configured through the router on a lash of devices there in about an hour!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

Hola no longer working well, no ppvs loading now.

Same error as before - media error

Live still works though

EDIT: Live no longer works. Everything down

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

bboy123 wrote: »
    Hola no longer working well, no ppvs loading now.

Same error as before - media error

Live still works though

EDIT: Live no longer works. Everything down

Same here man just home tried ps4 and pc using unblock us, media error video not available all im getting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

WWE posted the following on the Network's Facebook Page:

"We are currently experiencing technical issues with WWE Network’s video-on-demand library affecting 20% of viewers. Working with MLBAM, we expect to have this issue fully resolved by 6 p.m. tonight."

Advertisement