Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The first episode of Undertaker the last ride has been uploaded to the network early. Must say I'm really looking forward to the rest of the series. Brilliant show.

Username checks out.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Loughc wrote: »
    Username checks out.

Haha hes the greatest of all time. Have been lucky enough to have seen his mania 26 match with HBK live as well as a few other times at mania. Chills every time

• Registered Users Posts: 38,461 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The first episode of Undertaker the last ride has been uploaded to the network early. Must say I'm really looking forward to the rest of the series. Brilliant show.

Lovely

I went to cancel my 3 month free trial today (just incase I forget to do it in a few weeks) but it said I'll lose access on the 21st of May if I cancel. I signed up for the free trial on the 21st of March so thought I would have access until the 21st of June.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

I went to cancel my 3 month free trial today (just incase I forget to do it in a few weeks) but it said I'll lose access on the 21st of May if I cancel. I signed up for the free trial on the 21st of March so thought I would have access until the 21st of June.

Cancel after the 21st May so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,136 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Can you check your next billing date?

Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    Cancel after the 21st May so

Yeah I think you have to cancel after the 2nd free month to get the full 3 months free. Cheers

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The first episode of the last ride was really well done. Does anyone know how many episodes there is in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Snorlaxx

whats the cost of the network these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

The first episode of the last ride was really well done. Does anyone know how many episodes there is in it?

I think there’s 7

• Advertisement

sky88 wrote: »
    I think there’s 7

Excellent I thought it was only 3, Considering how much content they got through the first episode.

WWE need to stop knocking it out of the park with their documentaries so I can just cancel the network. The current product is just pure muck, when they run out of classic documentaries they will be screwed for original content.

The current batch of stars don’t have the same mystique.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,016 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Five in total so four more every Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭ThePott

Meet in the middle lads, it's 5 episodes :D
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2020/05/08/undertaker-last-ride-wwe-spin-the-last-dance/3092862001/

I believe it's airing it's first 3 episodes each Sunday and then taking a break and showing the last two episodes mid-June.

Episode 2 of the taker documentary is up

Great for a hangover

Vince in a tshirt is weird

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Episode 2 was even better. This series is brilliant

Yeah excellent. So add taker to wrestlers who lucked out in the wife lottery. Michelle McCool comes across very well. I'd heard her on a podcast once and she seems the same here. That bad hip was draining him when you see the difference in him pre and post op.

Didnt realize how close him and Vince are

Excellent series

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

In the first episode you see him barely able to walk at various stages, before the Roman match dragging his leg cause of the hip bothering him

Why was the match booked heavy with chairshots to the back for Taker so? No need for that when he could barely bloody move

He really did look decent in ep 2 pre Cena match, and I do like how they're not going rosey for the match with DX, and they'll then hopefully do similar with the Goldberg match and then it'll be able to end on a happy note with the AJ match

If he could have another cinematic match or two against the likes of Sting, and then goes out in the ring on his back with a good showing against whoever, then it would be a good end for him

In the first episode you see him barely able to walk at various stages, before the Roman match dragging his leg cause of the hip bothering him

Why was the match booked heavy with chairshots to the back for Taker so? No need for that when he could barely bloody move

He really did look decent in ep 2 pre Cena match, and I do like how they're not going rosey for the match with DX, and they'll then hopefully do similar with the Goldberg match and then it'll be able to end on a happy note with the AJ match

If he could have another cinematic match or two against the likes of Sting, and then goes out in the ring on his back with a good showing against whoever, then it would be a good end for him
    I'd love to know why his match with cena only got five minutes ? Maybe it was vince wanting to be safe and not risk what happened the year before.

Well it seems it's a WWE documentary in some ways and not others. I assume this is a taker call in not wanting to sugarcoat things like WWE do in other documentaries(in some cases it's needed) but I didn't watch the Saudi match because I didn't watch the event so next week will be my first time seeing any clips from it.

• Advertisement

It going 5 minutes and him doing almost all the offense gave him his redemption chance, Taker probably told Vince and co every year he was fine and ready but they were right to limit him, sometimes as we'll go on to see you might need to be saved from yourself

It's so real I wish a documentary like this was on Netflix and pushed like "The Last Dance" and the Chicago Bulls is atm, WWE are missing out a lot by having stuff like this that the casual of casual fan might be into but it's locked behind another streaming service which even with it's free month is still a hassle to bother with that will put some off

• Registered Users Posts: 11,012 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Both episodes of the Undertaker documentary have been brilliant, as was the recent Edge one. Their regular weekly shows may be a bit ****, but they can really knock it out of the park with their documentaries.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,136 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Cool to see Taker was a fan of AJ.

Always strange seeing those kinds of surgeries being performed. When I think of surgeries, I'm thinking scalpels and precision and then you see this and they're using power tools. :)
    But he moved really great afterwards.

Is there a reason the guys who help the main eventers get back in ring shape are the lower card guys like Primo and Dash? Well I know Dash was friends with Edge.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Is there a reason the guys who help the main eventers get back in ring shape are the lower card guys like Primo and Dash? Well I know Dash was friends with Edge.

Quite simply they have the time to be able to help them. Cena isn't gonna be helping because his spare time is too valuable, same for any full time guys at the time really like Rollins, Reigns etc. They're working how many days a year and if Taker or Edge is paying these guys then the top guys ain't gonna need the extra money for more work on their few days off

It going 5 minutes and him doing almost all the offense gave him his redemption chance, Taker probably told Vince and co every year he was fine and ready but they were right to limit him, sometimes as we'll go on to see you might need to be saved from yourself

It's so real I wish a documentary like this was on Netflix and pushed like "The Last Dance" and the Chicago Bulls is atm, WWE are missing out a lot by having stuff like this that the casual of casual fan might be into but it's locked behind another streaming service which even with it's free month is still a hassle to bother with that will put some off

Oh I mean you're right it was an undertaker greatest hits match. He "played" the hits and it worked.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Oh I mean you're right it was an undertaker greatest hits match. He "played" the hits and it worked.

Considering as well how long recent Manias have been, a 20 minute crapfest would have been even worse in the middle of an uber long event, better going for a dependable 5 mins that will keep a lot happy

Just watching the live channel on the network and they are playing a ric flair WWE best of and I just caught the second half of the 1992 royal rumble. Damn the talent in that ring was amazing. Best rumble ever and old space mountain went out there for over an hour with a tear in his eye become the WWF champion. Magic. They are currently showing bret hart winning his first worlds title from flair.

Another excellent episode in the Undertaker series

Have a feeling hes going to announce his official retirement in the last episode

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Another excellent episode in the Undertaker series

Have a feeling hes going to announce his official retirement in the last episode

Enjoyed it but thought it was the weakest episode of the three so far.

• Advertisement

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Enjoyed it but thought it was the weakest episode of the three so far.

That tag match in Saudi was a train wreck

Sadly think theres no new episode for 3 weeks

Advertisement