Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Just to clarify before I trek upstairs to check, which I will eventually, is it working at the moment for anyone using anything aside from unblock US?

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Jamie OD

The launch of the wwe universe is going so well!! ;)

As someone who has seen a bunch of MMO video game and console launches over the years it is going a hell of a lot better than I expected it would. It does not matter what company is behind it, no online service works for absolutely everybody on its first week.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

bboy123 wrote: »
    Ahhh it's working again. Just about to settle down to watch wrestlemania 2 :D

As ya do sure of a Tuesday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 mike316

Ok guys i have fully working Android version but you need to be rooted.

1. Download a fake gps app and in Root Explorer move fake gps app from data/app to system/app (this will mean you don't need to set mock location so WWE app will really think fake gps location is in fact real)

2. Download Hola and set WWE app to USA

3. Open fake gps app and set a USA location (i use LA but think anything will do)

4. Open WWE app and voila !!

I'm streaming flawlessly from the live section, on demand still giving me trouble but I think that's a problem with the actual network at the moment :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 scuboo

Any one else having any issues with buffering? Mine plays for about 3-4mins and then stops and starts buffering

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Any ideas on xbox 360?

do you need gold? I got a uk account, would it mean I have to setup a US account and buy gold for that too?

How it worked for me was, set up a US Account on xbox live (non-gold) download the WWE App for free. Make sure your DNS settings are US based. Switch back to your Gold Account, go in to the app and enjoy!

The app seems to be down at the moment in the states and here as well

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

With all the problems the WWE Network is having they should run pre-recorded error messages from Bad News Barrett! :D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I've been trying this along with Hola Unblocker on Android, and can't get it working at all

Your vpn location needs to match the location you set in Google maps for it to work. I've been using the free trial of express VPN for this.
    My phone is NOT rooted by the way.

mike316 wrote: »

1. Download a fake gps app and in Root Explorer move fake gps app from data/app to system/app (this will mean you don't need to set mock location so WWE app will really think fake gps location is in fact real) We

3. Open fake gps app and set a USA location (i use LA but think anything will do)

I'm streaming flawlessly from the live section, on demand still giving me trouble but I think that's a problem with the actual network at the moment :-)

You didn't have to enable mock locations?

mike316 wrote: »

1. Download a fake gps app and in Root Explorer move fake gps app from data/app to system/app (this will mean you don't need to set mock location so WWE app will really think fake gps location is in fact real) We

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 mike316

Nope. But you have to be rooted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,947 ✭✭✭Monokne

Loughc wrote: »
    How it worked for me was, set up a US Account on xbox live (non-gold) download the WWE App for free. Make sure your DNS settings are US based. Switch back to your Gold Account, go in to the app and enjoy!

The app seems to be down at the moment in the states and here as well

Have you actually seen anything through the app on xbox? I've been trying for 24 solid hours now, continually getting the username/password unrecognized thing.

Monokne wrote: »
    Have you actually seen anything through the app on xbox? I've been trying for 24 solid hours now, continually getting the username/password unrecognized thing.

No I haven't. But it's a problem all over the states at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Using Unblock Us and still no joy :( Can't watch any video and half the website doesn't show up!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,559 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Catching up on all the War Games. I really wish Vince would forget that Dusty came up with the idea and just run with a War Games.

The Shield vs The Wyatts vs Others in a War Games would be Awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Something that seems to have been added since last night is reference points when watching ppvs.

Using Unblock Us and still no joy :( Can't watch any video and half the website doesn't show up!

Did you sign up for UnlockUS or just got the codes on the site?

I think you have to sign up for the codes to be activated or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

it's pretty random, one minute it's working like a dream next minute nothing works.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

it's pretty random, one minute it's working like a dream next minute nothing works.

Exactly watched cesaro vs zayn unreal ,tried the 6 man hell cell all buffering wont work:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

For anyone thats just trying the free week and canceling could you pm me the log in, dying to have a look but no credit card....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

kevin2800 wrote: »
    Exactly watched cesaro vs zayn unreal ,tried the 6 man hell cell all buffering wont work:mad:

strange, getting the loading wheel where it continually turns without showing anything when I click on a ppv

anyway cesaro v zayn is great. I assume then you have seen the nxt inside look show. I thought it was pretty good. The promo at the end between zayn and cesaro was excellent. They go at it again thursday night.

Wonder if the ppv will be made available on demand next day?

Watching the live programme no problem at all on the laptop with Hola but PPVs/OnDemand only playing for about 4 mins at a time. I'm sure it'll sort itself out in due course. May try the unblock US if the issue persists.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Hola being a free service is likely to be unreliable given the amount of people using it and last of customer support.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Did you sign up for UnlockUS or just got the codes on the site?

I think you have to sign up for the codes to be activated or something.

I'm using the one week free trial of Unblock US?

Hola being a free service is likely to be unreliable given the amount of people using it and last of customer support.

Fair point. Working again for the moment just thrown on ECW One Night Stand from 2005.

Watching WM13 for the past couple of hours on the laptop thanks to unblockus. Working great!

I'm using the one week free trial of Unblock US?

What device are you trying to watch the network on? You should email UnblockUS to tell them it doesn't work.

I can log in on the laptop but on my xbox my username and passwoard is "unrecognised" any ideas?

I can log in on the laptop but on my xbox my username and passwoard is "unrecognised" any ideas?

Everyone is having that problem even guys in the states. It needs an update is say.

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    Everyone is having that problem even guys in the states. It needs an update is say.

Ok thanks, so nothing I can do on my end? Wonder how long it will take them to fix.....

Advertisement