Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,350 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Did everyone sign up with their real name and email?

yes, they email you a receipt and that email address is your login name.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭HooohRaaah

Anyone have any good WCW PPV's to recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

HooohRaaah wrote: »

Most of the great great moments happened on Nitro. Silly WCW!!!

Bash at the Beach 1996 main event is worth the watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

wahey, up and running. Unblockus and a Boston zipcode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭511

Slamboree 2000 is where they first used the triple cage from Ready To Rumble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Watching Fall Brall 97 at the moment.

Has a nice Jericho Eddie match to open

511 wrote: »
    Slamboree 2000 is where they first used the triple cage from Ready To Rumble.

Are you being sarcastic?! I always got the impression the 2000 WCW is something to avoid.

I watched a bit of WCCW last night too. Great old school wrestling. There's something special about it.

Anyone else overwhelmed by the whole thing? :D

I just don't know where to start!

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭colmufc

Halloween havoc 91 , I found the tape the other day my brother worked in a shop that rented videos and one day the owner just packed up the least rented to sell and could not sell the wcw stuff do i got 2 videos the other being starcade 89 , the four horsemen were amazing

Signed up at lunch. Put in 90210 - California postcode :P

Wasn't working at all on ps3 so signed up for the unblock trial and its grand now.

Not perfect, a bit of buffering etc and things stalling but id say these problems will be ironed out over time.

Looking forward to getting home later and trying it out further.

• Advertisement

Are you being sarcastic?! I always got the impression the 2000 WCW is something to avoid.

I watched a bit of WCCW last night too. Great old school wrestling. There's something special about it.

I never said it was good. It's just the cage I was interested in seeing. I wish WWE would do it.

Yeah I start watching something and i'm already thinking what to watch next brother

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ill be watching it for teh docs mainly, watched Shawn v Bret (Beyond teh ring i think its called) and it was worth an hour of my life.

The Monday Night War will be a good watch i imagine

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I started at WM13 last night and going to try to do a PPV a night in order from there! Reliving the rise of the likes of Austin,Foley and Rock is something else.

probably easiest just to watch what they have running in the live stream.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 rickydreamboat

My curiosity got the better of me and I signed up for the trial. Wow. It's pretty impressive. I don't follow the product much today, but have an extensive collection of dvds, including every WWF ppv up to around 2004. (Lost interest after that). Even so, this is so appealing. Every ppv at the touch of a button along with the WCW ppvs. Amazing. Actually starting to regret having spent so much on dvds over the years considering, especially if we get the exact same service properly here later this year or whenever it rolls out. The presumed addition of past Raw and Smackdown means this is an essential purchase for a year at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Loughc wrote: »
    For which platform?

iPhone.

austins return in the backlash 2000 main event, the chairshots BAH GAWWD BAH GAWWD THE CHAIRSHOTS!!

D.Q wrote: »
    austins return in the backlash 2000 main event, the chairshots BAH GAWWD BAH GAWWD THE CHAIRSHOTS!!

One of the loudest crowd pops you'll hear.

I'd assume they'll eventually put up the attitude raws? what would be stopping them do you think?

• Advertisement

Just texting my brother who's watching it at home. Says that he can click into PPVs and all and they load grand but will eventually just get an error like "There has been a fault, please exit the app" or something every few minutes

Anyone else getting that on PS3?

Just texting my brother who's watching it at home. Says that he can click into PPVs and all and they load grand but will eventually just get an error like "There has been a fault, please exit the app" or something every few minutes

Anyone else getting that on PS3?

I had that error on Day 1. Prob just teething issues!

I had that error on Day 1. Prob just teething issues!

Yeah hopefully. Ill give it a proper go when I get home.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

anyone get the xbox360 app to work yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

I'm watching WCW Souled Out 98 on google chrome on my macbook... once I hit play it doesn't have any options to pause / skip ahead etc. When i accidentally clicked another ppv when i was a half hour in and trying to pause it I had to watch the whole thing again from the very beginning. bad craic.....

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Still not working for me so decided to give Firefox a shot, won't let me sign in at all on Firefox, can still sign in on Chrome but only half the page loads and nothing works.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Quick question guys, has it been geo blocked yet or was it just down due to launch teething? After looking back on a few pages posts im not too sure.

I can only watch it at home (eircom) with a VPN or DNS service.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Quick question guys, has it been geo blocked yet or was it just down due to launch teething? After looking back on a few pages posts im not too sure.

been geo-blocked since monday evening

Advertisement