Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

jaykhunter wrote: »
    So, "you don't agree = you clearly don't understand." Less of that condescension please.

Indicating a heel turn before a heel turn is not good, IMO, regardless of his character at the time.

Poor choice of words. But if you watch PPVs and shows with Heenan on commentary he always, always, always ran down Hogan and questioned everything he was doing.

With hindsight you can say he spoiled it. Watching at the time i'd say your average fan would think that's just him being who he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Has anyone seen the Chris Benoit warning yet I've seen a few PPV now and haven't seen any warning just the TV 14 Violence 5 second clip at the start.

I haven't, here's what it looks like anyway

12819100913_3b010b5d3a_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7 xphen0m

A lot of problems on Roku devices as well going by twitter.

Apparently, those can be solved by going to your profile, enabling the content filter and then disabling it. I've seen a few places that say it works.

See here: http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10036062.shtml

Hopefully someone can confirm this works?

Has anyone had a smooth ride since the network launched? If so - what device are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 xphen0m

It's working excellently for me right now in IE. In Firefox, I can clear my history and everything works great. Then after reopen my browser after closing it, it goes back to the media error message and I have to clear everything again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Jesus. Signed up for the 1 week trial with unblock-us ... It. just. works. I'll be getting this service once the weeks trial is up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Tramps Like Us

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Jesus. Signed up for the 1 week trial with unblock-us ... It. just. works. I'll be getting this service once the weeks trial is up!
    Do you need any credit cards or paypal for the trial?

Do you need any credit cards or paypal for the trial?

Nope, just an email address!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

+1

No problem so far with this

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Ditto.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Ditto.

Double ditto :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Just set it up and works perfectly on my laptop. But it don't play videos on the ps4. It just goes to the video player and does not start the video, but no error messages

The network (Live and on demand) has been working perfectly for me on my ps3 the last hour or two since I changed my connection from wireless to wired!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,771 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Still taking 5 minutes to load a video but syncing up perfectly for me. haven't trired live yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I signed up for the free trial and I see there's a charge of 7.45 from looking at my online banking, is this normal? Other than working perfectly on the ps4

Raw Is War from 98 on the live channel at the moment!

The night after the breakdown ppv.

Have a bitta Wrestlemania 8 on now. Serious nostalgia hit. Great watching without all the static I used to get on my videotape copy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tg89

Hey guys, I just signed up for the free trial, using through my laptop. Anyone else having buffering issues with the network. It may work for between 10 seconds and 5 minutes then just freeze. Also, I cannot get the live feed streaming on the network at all. Any help would be appreciated. I am currently using Google Chrome!

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

WWE plans to resolve issues with the On-Demand aspect of WWE Network by Friday morning, according to the company in a statement issued Thursday. 

"We are doing maintenance in order to deliver you a better experience when playing video on demand," WWE stated.

"During this process, you may experience errors when trying to watch video on demand over the next few hours. We expect this to be resolved by tomorrow morning."

WWE added that the live "'On Now' channel" will not be affected.

How cool were Taker and Kane back then, what an entrance!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭511

How cool were Taker and Kane back then, what an entrance!

Yeah, they were great as a team in 1998, especially compared to how they were in 2001.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Perfect channel on ps3 now in anticipation for nxt!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

PS3 perfect for me now aswell.. Next problem now theres so much to watch where do we even start O_O

• Registered Users Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Just starting the main event of king of the ring 2001. I remember watching and taping this ppv. Shane mcmahon vs angle was as good as i remember, and austin being paranoid about everything. god it was great stuff.

So is it safe to buy the subscription after the free trial? Is there a chance we could get cut off after agreeing to the 60 quid for 6 months or whatever it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,561 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

So is it safe to buy the subscription after the free trial? Is there a chance we could get cut off after agreeing to the 60 quid for 6 months or whatever it is?

There is always a chance they will cut everyone who is not based in the US off and keep the money, Anyone not in the US and is using the Network is breaking the t&c's of the Network.

We got blood.

There is always a chance they will cut everyone who is not based in the US off and keep the money, Anyone not in the US and is using the Network is breaking the t&c's of the Network.

That is true. So how many are gonna take the risk?

nice way to start off nxt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,561 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The first Live match of the Network was probably the match of the year so far.

Advertisement