Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Using the PS4, searching for Chris Benoit yields no results. The engine just doesn't kick off looking for him. Even though he is included in plenty of content

yeah i saw that. It's hardly suprised considering what benoit did.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    yeah i saw that. It's hardly suprised considering what benoit did.

Still though, he's included in so much stuff!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

But yet he never existed.

Yeah i know he is and fans will know what events to watch to see him. If wwe could have gotten away with excluding him altogether they would have.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Summerslam 2002 on the list today. What an awesome show. One of the most stacked cards you will ever see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 xphen0m

I got the Roku 2 yesterday and played everything just fine for most of the day. Right now, the live stream plays perfectly with great video quality. However, the VOD constantly stops to buffer (for about 1 minute) every two minutes. Is anyone else having this issue?

It can't be my connection because I have 4 Mbps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Steve Austin mentioned on his podcast that the Legends House was recorded a couple of years ago. Has anyone got any info on it?

xphen0m wrote: »
    I got the Roku 2 yesterday and played everything just fine for most of the day. Right now, the live stream plays perfectly with great video quality. However, the VOD constantly stops to buffer (for about 1 minute) every two minutes. Is anyone else having this issue?

Yes. its stopping for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Are you based in ireland? Any issues installing the WWE app?

I heard its only available on the USA Roku store

• Registered Users Posts: 7 xphen0m

Are you based in ireland? Any issues installing the WWE app?

I heard its only available on the USA Roku store

I actually live in the US. I honestly didn't know this site was based in Ireland when I signed up lol.
    Yes. its stopping for me.

Looking off of Facebook, it seems like this issue varies from user to user. Oh well, hopefully it get fixed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Jamie OD

Steve Austin mentioned on his podcast that the Legends House was recorded a couple of years ago. Has anyone got any info on it?

It was created back when the WWE first wanted their Network to be on television. Everything was already filmed when the plans changed so they tried to sell the show to another station. Nobody wanted it and if it wasn't for the Network finally launching it would probably never see the light of day.

The live stream isn't working for me when most things have been till now. They're showing the Steve Austin Bottom Line documentary. I guess it's popular. Good thing I have something called DVD should I have actually wanted to watch the documentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭jasT1981

Can I use a UK credit card if I give a US address/zip code?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Stefan Kuntz

I actually live in the US. I honestly didn't know this site was based in Ireland when I signed up lol.

Surely the ".ie" domain in the URL would have made you suspicious that this place isn't in the U.S.?

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Still can't get anythin working with Unblock US through Chrome and still can't even sign in through Firefox. I've given up at this stage to honest. TO PIRACY!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 tg1989

Hi guys, I signed up for the free trial, just have a few questions.

1. I can get the network working perfectly through firefox. However, there seems to be constant buffering issues with Google Chrome. Is that an issue with the network or is that a browser issue that can be fixed?

2. Has anyone had any money preauthorised from their account thus far. This week is a bills week for me and many payments are currently preauthorised from my account. I just want to know how much euro the bank may have pre authorised from your account for the service so that I have an idea how much it would cost monthly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :-)

Still can't get anythin working with Unblock US through Chrome and still can't even sign in through Firefox. I've given up at this stage to honest. TO PIRACY!

Have you signed into Unblock US and do you get the 3 green bars?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,350 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

jasT1981 wrote: »
    Can I use a UK credit card if I give a US address/zip code?

yes just pay through paypal and change the country address there to usa as well

rossie1977 wrote: »
    yes just pay through paypal and change the country address there to usa as well

I just left my paypal address as Ireland and it still worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

i cant get it to work on the ps4

will the american netflix dns settings make it work

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

PTH2009 wrote: »
    i cant get it to work on the ps4

will the american netflix dns settings make it work

Possibly. Best thing is to use a site like unblock us.

Today is the last day of the free trial. What are people doing? Cancelling of staying subscribed? I don't want to waste money in case the DNS I'm using gets blocked and don't want to pay for unblockus. Think I'll cancel and see how it goes for people outside the US in the next while.

Today is the last day of the free trial. What are people doing? Cancelling of staying subscribed? I don't want to waste money in case the DNS I'm using gets blocked and don't want to pay for unblockus. Think I'll cancel and see how it goes for people outside the US in the next while.

Unblockus works out as 3.39e a month, it's brilliant value for money.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Loughc wrote: »
    Unblockus works out as 3.39e a month, it's brilliant value for money.

It is, esp when you can use it for bbc player, Netflix.

Watched RR 90-92 over the weekend, 90 had a great array of talent on show! Piper, DiBiase, Andre, Rick Rude, The Model, Jake Roberts, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Hogan, The warrior, Mr Perfect

wrestlingdvdnews.com
    WDN reader Joe Young sends along his observations so far of the music that has been dubbed over in WWE Network footage and which tracks have been restored.

It’s interesting to compare the difference in music inclusion between the Network’s streaming content and past WWE DVDs we’ve seen released. For example, the DDP and Chris Jericho WCW themes were intact on the DVD but they’re now censored on the Network.

Also, on the same subject of audio, Jesse Ventura’s commentary looks to be present across the WWE Network, as are Michael Buffer’s ring introductions. As you know, those are usually removed from WWE DVDs. The crowd chants during Goldberg vs. Lesnar at WrestleMania 20 and the “F*** you, Cena!” chants at WrestleMania 22 remain intact. Chris Benoit is shown unedited with no cutaways of close-ups on him, nor positive commentary muted.

The following music tracks have been removed or dubbed over on the Network:

“Eye Of The Tiger” for Hogan

“Easy Lover” at Wrestlemania I

“Sirius” for Steamboat

They cut Steamboat’s entrance from Chi-Town Rumble!

Salt-N-Pepa remains dubbed and cut on Wrestlemania 11

“A Man Called Sting”

“Simply Ravishing” (WCW)

“Highway To Hell” at SummerSlam 1998 (VHS master version of the PPV)

Page’s WCW theme

Raven’s WCW theme

Jericho’s Evenflow knockoff theme

Jarrett’s “Cowboy” knockoff theme

“Voodoo Child” on WCW PPVs

Goldberg’s “Crush ‘Em”

Sting’s “Seek And Destroy”

“Sweet Home Alabama” at Armageddon (They play a knock off version)

“The Fight Song” at Invasion

“Cocky” at Royal Rumble 2002

“Feel So Numb” at No Way Out 2002

“Build A Bridge” at Survivor Series 2003

Sean O’Haire’s theme

Flair’s theme is still dubbed over on Backlash 2004

The Dudleyz Powerman 5000 song

“Walk Idiot” for Christy Hemme

“All The Things She Said” for Victoria

“Tattoo” for Maven

Sandman’s “Enter Sandman”

“Drones” at Royal Rumble 2007

“Powertrip” for No Way Out 2007

“There And Back Again” for Backlash 2007

“Whine Up” for SummerSlam 2007

“Chinese Democracy” for Armageddon 2008

You Gotta Move” for SummerSlam 2009 (Sounds like it was replaced with a different Aerosmith song)

“Ain’t No Grave” and “For Whom The Bells Toll” at Wrestlemania 27

The following music tracks have been restored and are present on the Network:

JIVE SOUL BRO!!!

Rhodes’ “American Dream”

Both of Demolition’s themes

Boss Man’s Hard Times

Flair’s “2001″ knockoff theme for Wrestlemania 8

Classic Royal Rumble theme

The Orient Express’ theme

Vader’s WCW theme

Sting’s WCW theme (early ’90s one)

Steamboat’s WCW themes

Wright’s theme

Both of Guerrero’s WCW themes

Mysterio’s WCW theme

Chris Benoit’s WCW theme

The Outsiders original theme

GOLDBERG’S THEME!

Hart’s WCW theme

Warrior’s WCW theme

Marc Mero’s Marvelous theme

Undertaker’s “Rollin’” on every PPV!

“My Way” and “Glass Shatters” at Wrestlemania 17!

The nWo theme

Edge’s “Feel So Numb”

VOODOO CHILD!!! on WWE PPVs

Cena’s original theme

Jericho’s “King Of My World” on Survivor Series 2002

Van Dam’s “One Of A Kind” on some PPVs

Booker’s theme on 2003 PPVs

Stacy Kiebler’s “Legs”

Kid Rock’s concert on Wrestlemania 25!

Watching the rumble match from 1992 atm. My god booby heenen was superb on commentary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Watching the rumble match from 1992 atm. My god booby heenen was superb on commentary.

Ya, he was totally tits alright.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Very witty! definitely my favourite ever wrestling commentator.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 tg1989

OK, I officially cannot access the WWE Network now. It seems as if they have blocked something as well since I cannot access the American version of wwe.com either. Anyone else having the same problem? I was using Hola to access the Network!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

ya hola has stopped working for me as well v slow cant access site , once i turn hola off goes into site but cant access videos

Advertisement