Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Royal Rumble 2013 on now. Rock - Punk was a really good match actually. Probably the best since The Rock came back in 2011.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Royal Rumble 2013 on now. Rock - Punk was a really good match actually. Probably the best since The Rock came back in 2011.

I wonder how much of that was down to Punk tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Hola still working fine for me on Chrome

Unblock-US also fine on the iPad

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Still no joy with the 360 app. Will try again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Joyce88

Anyone get an email from WWE network saying they could not take a payment?

Looks dodgey.

• Advertisement

Looks like I have been kicked off the network. Payment could not be processed?

I got a welcome to WWE Network email tonight for some reason.

I got a welcome to WWE Network email tonight for some reason.

Did you sign up with your normal paypal account?

Joyce88 wrote: »
    Did you sign up with your normal paypal account?

Yeah I didnt do the trial though, I just signed up straight away last week.

Were you on free trial?

Yes but I assumed if I don't cancel I would just be automatically subscribe. The payment in still pending in my AIB bank account.

• Advertisement

Yes but I assumed if I don't cancel I would just be automatically subscribe. The payment in still pending in my AIB bank account.

I don't know man. Why did it say it was rejected?

I attached the email they sent. The strange thing is when I click the link it allows me to re suscribe through my paypal but I cant get to that from wwe.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I was on the trial and the money was sent from my paypal tonight. Was just watching it there now. Didn't have to do anything.

Pentecost wrote: »
    I was on the trial and the money was sent from my paypal tonight. Was just watching it there now. Didn't have to do anything.

Very strange. Had no problems all week. I'm fully off now. No way of viewing. I am worried about trusting the email to re subscribe.

Pentecost wrote: »

Could you confirm on your paypal the email address the payment gets sent to?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I got an email saying that they have taken payment and welcome to wwe as well. I signed up up for the trail first. I did it through paypal

Right guys I am in trouble. Followed the mail and gave my paypal details again. I think I had the wrong card registered. Despite having done this I am still locked out. Paypal payment has gone through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

I was on the trial but cancelled via the website last night before midnight US time but I've been able to watch it all day and am watching the pre-show now. Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

I was on the trial but cancelled via the website last night before midnight US time but I've been able to watch it all day and am watching the pre-show now. Weird.

Yeah, same here. Probably be scrambled by midnight PDT or ETC.

Also double check your billing info to make sure the cancellation went through. I just checked mine and it definitely registered my cancellation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

The payment was taken from my account on the 26th of February with WWENETWORK as the transaction reference so not sure why different people are havin different experiences.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Ya, mine came out of my account 24th Feburary as well (i've my current account linked to Paypal). No problems since I started using Unblock-US

I cancelled the trial and can still watch the Network. Lol. Haven't paid them a cent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I cancelled the trial and can still watch the Network. Lol. Haven't paid them a cent.

Gettin' one over on the E! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

I can still watch the network as well. Are you sure they haven't taken money from your card? I've no way of checking mine right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Could you confirm on your paypal the email address the payment gets sent to?

Didn't see this until now. Went to WWENetwork@mlb.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,350 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

your trial lasts 7 days not just last monday to this monday so if you signed up tuesday you can still watch today.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Gettin' one over on the E! :pac:
    Heh there's been a swerve! I'm unsubscribed now and have to re-subscribe. Wonder could I sign up for another week's trial :p

I just got the below email from WWE.

The WWE Network login issue for Xbox 360 users has been resolved, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Click here to learn more about setting up your Xbox 360 to view all WWE Network has to offer.

I've yet to test it but I hope it works I am looking forward to watching WWE on my big screen.

Loughc wrote: »
    I just got the below email from WWE.

The WWE Network login issue for Xbox 360 users has been resolved, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Click here to learn more about setting up your Xbox 360 to view all WWE Network has to offer.

I've yet to test it but I hope it works I am looking forward to watching WWE on my big screen.

I signed in on my 360 earlier just to check it out.

A lot of stuff is missing for some reason. No WCW or ECW PPVs are showing up for example.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 tg1989

Anyone who has had payment come out of your account, can you confirm how much it works out in in euros? The price will probably depend on whether I keep the Network or not :-)

Advertisement