Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

tg1989 wrote: »
    Anyone who has had payment come out of your account, can you confirm how much it works out in in euros? The price will probably depend on whether I keep the Network or not :-)

e7.50

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

So if it is €6.50 you'll get it but €7 you won't? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19 tg1989

Beefy78 wrote: »
    So if it is €6.50 you'll get it but €7 you won't? :confused:

Not what I said! I wanted to know how much was taken out of an account. The network t&cs also mentioned taxes from what I remember and there may also be other bank charges for transferring money to accounts in other countries which added to the cost. So if it was 6.50 or 7 euro, then yeah. But if it was in the region of 10 to 12 euro, i may not have decided to take the risk for something that may not be guaranteed to work next month!

Main event live stream froze and had to restart the PS3.

They should do a good few more live shows before Wrestlemania to get ready.

D Bryan beats Kane with a roll up.

• Advertisement

Confirmed that Main Event will be live on the network every Tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

tg1989 wrote: »
    Not what I said! I wanted to know how much was taken out of an account. The network t&cs also mentioned taxes from what I remember and there may also be other bank charges for transferring money to accounts in other countries which added to the cost. So if it was 6.50 or 7 euro, then yeah. But if it was in the region of 10 to 12 euro, i may not have decided to take the risk for something that may not be guaranteed to work next month!

Afaik "taxes where applicable" means that it depends on what the sales tax is in the US state you're in. It won't be more than $10.50. Google for a conversion or use xe.com

You can get it via Itunes and pay for the full 6months up front rather than per month. The risk of it not working is why I cancelled the trial but I'm sure it'll work fine using something like unblock-us.

I wouldn't be surprised if it goes up to £9.99 when it shows up here/in the UK making the American sub cheaper.

I'm a bit baffled that the new Sky deal bumps all monthly supercards to PPV Box Office.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

vqcl.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Geoblock humour on the Twitter scroller:

tROfcY6.png

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

D Bryan beats Kane with a roll up.

Could we spoiler tag results in here? I didn't watch this live last night and I was hoping to watch it after work this evening but that's been ruined now.

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    Could we spoiler tag results in here? I didn't watch this live last night and I was hoping to watch it after work this evening but that's been ruined now.

**** man sorry about that.

Wont happen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

At €7.51 this is some value for money - even with the €3 for Unblock US on top of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 staticpc

Signed up and got the network working last night and this morning on iPad and iPhone , but now when I click tap to watch I get the error invalid app account / partner . Any of you lads had this eror or know the reason for it ? Cheers

At €7.51 this is some value for money - even with the €3 for Unblock US on top of it!

I've got my 6 months moneys worths with the amount I watched over the weekend :P

Watched Steiner Vs Goldberg from Fall Brawl 2000. A lot better than I expected. Don't know how they didn't injure each other with some of the moves though.

staticpc wrote: »
    Signed up and got the network working last night and this morning on iPad and iPhone , but now when I click tap to watch I get the error invalid app account / partner . Any of you lads had this eror or know the reason for it ? Cheers

Yeah going by twitter it seems to be down on all devices at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 staticpc

Nice one cheers for the reply , thought it mighta been something on my end .

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Keep us updated if/when it's back! I was hoping to test it out on my 360 tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Back now again on my iPhone. Was worried for a sec, just bought an iPad Air! haha

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I really, really love the "Live" channel. Makes dipping in and out so much easier. For instance, there was a Smackdown on a few days ago I'd never have chosen to dig through archives for, but really enjoyed it while it was on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,947 ✭✭✭Monokne

Watching on my Xbox now. Last night's main event. The quality is just astounding. I'm very impressed.

FYI, I'm using unblock US. It wasn't working without it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I'd love to know how big a spike in revenue that your Unblocks VPN's have made since the launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,565 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I'd love to know how big a spike in revenue that your Unblocks VPN's have made since the launch.

I've been using for over 3 years it wouldn't be a huge spike in usership to them.

Monokne wrote: »
    Watching on my Xbox now. Last night's main event. The quality is just astounding. I'm very impressed.

Logged in on my xbox the HD quality is excellent! Really impressed with the network thus far.

I've been using for over 3 years it wouldn't be a huge spike in usership to them.
    That many new users in one week would be some jump

• Registered Users Posts: 60,565 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

That many new users in one week would be some jump

There servers could handle the users the WWE/MLB's servers couldn't that should say something about how good they are. In 3 years I've used them they have never gone done. So I say money well earned.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 tg1989

Just tried re-activating my account there after cancelling a couple of days ago when Hola servers were down. However, each time I click "Reactivate Account", it still states that I have cancelled and that my trial will end on 6th March etc. I have tried reactivating it twice thus far. Anyone else had any issues with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Is the Ublock a once off payment or is it every month ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

4.99 canadian dollars a month.

Works out around 3.50 euros. WWE network is around 7.50 euros. 11euro is great!

And unblock-us brings other benefits too.

Will the unblock payment be taken out automatically each month or will they send you an email to remind you to pay?

• Advertisement

There servers could handle the users the WWE/MLB's servers couldn't that should say something about how good they are. In 3 years I've used them they have never gone done. So I say money well earned.
    Forgot about the US Sports alright.

Advertisement