Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Well this game was a total waste of my time. I'm on chapter 2 I think and have to get a key from a troll. Unfortunately the game is glitched so neither the little brother or the troll are doing what they are meant to do.

The little brother won't get the key. And I can't set off the alarm to get the trolls attention. From reading online the only way to fix it is to restart. Not interested in that.

The game just gets better and better from that point. Persevere and enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I finally got around to playing this. I wasn't all that impressed to start off. It was okay but not amazing. The game really kicked off for me after
    hang-gliding to the giant's castle
    and the game play was at its best there.

The story got me right in the feels too. I might go back to get the achievements at some stage but I don't think I'm ready for that again just yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Was bored tonight and played this after it went unplayed for over a year. I won't critique it as if I was some professional reviewer, I'll just say it's a strong 9.9/10 game. The only reason I wouldn't give it a 10 is because of the controls wrecking my head a few times and sometimes the graphics/resolution weren't the best. The feels this game delivers make up for any of that.

Advertisement