Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I get football refs?

Options
  • 06-01-2014 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, we will be kicking off our second season of the pub league in March. I am looking to hire a couple of refs to ref the game, must be qualified. I reffed this last year myself with help from some lads from our team and there were very few incidents and none that involved the refs. The players are pretty respectful and take it for what it is, a laugh. Any ideas of where to look?

This will be a paid post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭biffoman

Have you tried any of the football clubs,Tell ya what, im playing football tomorrow evening i can ask in the clubhouse for you if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭Guffy

ya would appreciate that biffo, its for 6 a side games starting in late march. Will run for around 20 weeks. Games on a tuesday roughly 3 hours a week

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

Galway FA website maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

gufc21 wrote: »
    Hey guys, we will be kicking off our second season of the pub league in March. I am looking to hire a couple of refs to ref the game, must be qualified. I reffed this last year myself with help from some lads from our team and there were very few incidents and none that involved the refs. The players are pretty respectful and take it for what it is, a laugh. Any ideas of where to look?

This will be a paid post.

The Galway district league should have a list.

Advertisement