Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Usage

Options
  • 06-01-2014 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi , this is a question for an eircom rep . I have eircom ngb , 8mg connection . We have an broadband advanced unlimited ( unlimited usage allowance ) . I just checked my usage so far for the month with the following link http://support.eircom.net/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE/&/?New&Kb=BB&Company=%7B8C5A3413-D734-4C47-9016-F9EBD3B87D94%7D&Case=obj(11300)

It says my product allowance is 0mg 0gb . I'm assuming this is some sort of glitch or something as I have not changed my package . Can you verify this for me .
    I can PM my account number & landline number . Don't want to be stung with a huge bill .

Thanks ,

Alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Lennyzip

Lennyzip wrote: »
    Hi , this is a question for an eircom rep . I have eircom ngb , 8mg connection . We have an broadband advanced unlimited ( unlimited usage allowance ) . I just checked my usage so far for the month with the following link http://support.eircom.net/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE/&/?New&Kb=BB&Company=%7B8C5A3413-D734-4C47-9016-F9EBD3B87D94%7D&Case=obj(11300)

It says my product allowance is 0mg 0gb . I'm assuming this is some sort of glitch or something as I have not changed my package . Can you verify this for me .
    I can PM my account number & landline number . Don't want to be stung with a huge bill .

Thanks ,

Alan

Bump for eircom reps .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Hi Lennyzip

Can you please send me on a PM with your telephone no: and Eircom account and I can look into this for you.

Thanks

Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Lennyzip

Hi Lennyzip

Can you please send me on a PM with your telephone no: and Eircom account and I can look into this for you.

Thanks

Ash

PM sent .

Thanks ,

Alan

Advertisement