Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pebble watch for sale in Ireland?

• 06-01-2014 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a retailer that sells them or somewhere online that I could get one sent here. I'm interested in buying one. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Hi
    My wife bought mine from the pebble site and they had it delivered in a few days - fantastic piece of kit and very happy with it thus far. Getting loads of compliments also which nearly never happens on any other tech i own - When you get it though have a look at iftt.com in order to set up different notifications other than the basic in built stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

BrookieD wrote: »
    Hi
    My wife bought mine from the pebble site and they had it delivered in a few days - fantastic piece of kit and very happy with it thus far. Getting loads of compliments also which nearly never happens on any other tech i own - When you get it though have a look at iftt.com in order to set up different notifications other than the basic in built stuff

Hi, Planning on buying one myself... do you know how much you had to pay in import duty/tax

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭jkb_dub

Here's what I paid...

Total Value of Goods - € 112.34

Customs Duty - € 0.00
    VAT @ 23% - € 25.83
    An Post Fee - € 6.00

Total for Collection - € 31.83

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

Great Thanks !

Advertisement