Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014 trades

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭rugbydan92

woah big trade

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

rugbydan92 wrote: »
    woah big trade

It is if i can get the best out of him. Wreh Wilson is a terrific CB, it was just the other 3 had alot of Interceptions between them last season, he wasnt seeing much action.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Colts send CB Wreh-Wilson to Chicago for DT Henry Melton

If colts could stop bringing in loads of players...that'd be greeeeaattt

If colts could stop bringing in loads of players...that'd be greeeeaattt

What would be greeeeat would be if i could use em properly, then i might actually go top of the AFC South for one week at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

What was the issue we had with trades last season?

Was it that you couldn't play a game otherwise the trade wouldn't go thru?
    Or was it that if one player hit 'ready to advance' it wouldnt go thru?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

If either team has played the game it won't go through

Patriots send OLB Donta Hightower to the Panthers in exchange for their 2nd and 3rd round picks.
    (Will go ahead after the week advance as both of us have played our games)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

guns4all wrote: »
    Patriots send OLB Donta Hightower to the Panthers in exchange for their 2nd and 3rd round picks.
    (Will go ahead after the week advance as both of us have played our games)

:eek::eek:

very happy with this trade hes got low ovr but his power moves and blockshed are awesome

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

empacher wrote: »
    :eek::eek:
    You think he over or underpaid?

• Advertisement

i thought it was a fair deal

very happy with this trade hes got low ovr but his power moves and blockshed are awesome

I had him developed quite a bit, but just wasnt the player i needed right now

big trade just in carolina trade cam newton to indy for andrew luck.

Yeah shame i didnt know he was out of contract at the end of THIS season and that hes looking for 145m over 6 years there after.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Wow, by far the biggest trade in our leagues in a long time from what I can remember!

Thankfully Newton is out of our division, he's a nightmare to defend and running QB's give me fits. Doesn't get much easier when he's replaced by Luck though by at least it reduces the scope for option plays.

Yeah shame i didnt know he was out of contract at the end of THIS season and that hes looking for 145m over 6 years there after.

How are you doing for cap space? As we only have to do one more season after this one you could tag him for around $15m, saving yourself $10m in the process.

Paully D wrote: »
    How are you doing for cap space? As we only have to do one more season after this one you could tag him for around $15m, saving yourself $10m in the process.

His tag salary is 19.2m and ive 9m cap room. I'll enjoy him while i have him

what will your cap be like at free agency ?

I offered him as much as i could to Re-sign and hes hitting FA. this has been a disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Tag him, be grand

• Advertisement

like a 10 mil cap hit trading the **** my rodeo drive free agent spending spree dreams are dashed :(

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Tag him, be grand

He can do one, im not tagging him for near 20m

came on to talk about our lovely trade only for goodell and his salary cap to piss on it ye wouldnt see the yankees have this problem ;)

came on to talk about our lovely trade only for goodell and his salary cap to piss on it ye wouldnt see the yankees have this problem ;)

yeah Lets just delete our posts and leave the Luck for Cam big trade post ;)

I offered him as much as i could to Re-sign and hes hitting FA. this has been a disaster

I guess I know who I'm throwing my excess cap money at now! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Gary Ibbotson

Hmmm a Stafford and Newton dual quarterback threat......Sounds like something id be interested in

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

completely missed the Luck for Newton swap.. happy i only have to play Rock once more this season!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

completely missed the Luck for Newton swap.. happy i only have to play Rock once more this season!

Whats happened now???

madalig12 wrote: »
    Whats happened now???

Andrew luck was traded to the Panthers for Newton!

• Advertisement

Andrew luck was traded to the Panthers for Newton!

Ive only Newton for this season, was under the impression he had 2 years left on his contract, turns out he does'nt.

Advertisement