Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014 trades

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Ive only Newton for this season, was under the impression he had 2 years left on his contract, turns out he does'nt.

you can negotiate though? i'd imagine he'll want a shedload of cash!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

you can negotiate though? i'd imagine he'll want a shedload of cash!

He wanted 145m and i wouldnt give him that, so negotiations were ended

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

you could tag him for the last season..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

That ridiculous money...

you could tag him for the last season..

19.2m so dont think ive the room for that, Colts will head into next season with a Rookie QB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

19.2m so dont think ive the room for that, Colts will head into next season with a Rookie QB

Nick Foles is rated 80 now. Could be more by season end. Barkley is 79, likewise he's rising all the time.

Eagles and Colts could be friends again next offseason :p

I'll take Mathis off your hands.. plenty of space in Tennessee!

I'll take Mathis off your hands.. plenty of space in Tennessee!

let me think about that.....No ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

Packers GM actually makes a trade. He sends new draftee TY Beard along with next years first round pick to Perrins Superbowl champs in return for Mlb Johnson and a third rounder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Saints beef up their defense line with the acquisition of Haloti Ngata in exchange for 2nd, 6th and 7th round draft picks in the upcoming 2015 draft.

• Advertisement
Advertisement