Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cartoon HD - Free HD Movies App

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Downloaded, thanks OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭bop1977

It's gone now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Some non cartoon films on there too - The Hobbit, The Dark Night Rises....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

795 episodes of Pokemon! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭bop1977

It's a bit dodgy. I don't know how apple let this through. I watched an episode of family guy and there is an American TV channel logo in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

bop1977 wrote: »
    It's a bit dodgy. I don't know how apple let this through. I watched an episode of family guy and there is an American TV channel logo in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

What :) You've obviously never downloaded a tv show before. That's how shows are ripped, off tv networks.

It was obviously an app that 'got' through, it's been pulled. You can still get it around the internet. Don't see the big deal really, another app from Cydia does this as well for ages. Strange how it was let in, in the first place. Thought the Apple Store was very strict.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jmamp

I managed to download this whilst free, but now trying to download on sons ipad mini (they are all linked to same account) and keeps coming up with message "this app is no longer available for download" , I know it has been removed but surely if it is on my "purchased" list I can download it onto any of my devices?

Jmamp wrote: »
    I managed to download this whilst free, but now trying to download on sons ipad mini (they are all linked to same account) and keeps coming up with message "this app is no longer available for download" , I know it has been removed but surely if it is on my "purchased" list I can download it onto any of my devices?

Unless it's backed up on your iTunes or iCloud, if it's gone from the store it's gone

Thanks, I thought it was in my icloud, how do I check this please, I am rubbish with apple stuff lil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Thanks, I thought it was in my icloud, how do I check this please, I am rubbish with apple stuff lil

Sorry I've no idea of iCloud, I don't use it so someone else may help you there. I just checked there now on iPad. If you go into Settings - iCloud - Storage and Backup you will see if its switched on or not. You can backup your apps on the device you have the app and maybe retrieve them on the mini then.

Captain Morgan may have answered your question above

Thanks, I think it is because they have pulled it as it clearly shows in my purchased apps list and all the others can be downloaded onto it except Thai one. Never mind at least I got it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I got it while it was free and it still works (just checked there now)

Is there anyway of hooking a iPhone 5S up to a tv so I can watch the films on large screen???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

CJC999 wrote: »
    I got it while it was free and it still works (just checked there now)

Is there anyway of hooking a iPhone 5S up to a tv so I can watch the films on large screen???

Buy yourself an Apple TV, it's a small device that hooks into your tv.

Thanks, I think it is because they have pulled it as it clearly shows in my purchased apps list and all the others can be downloaded onto it except Thai one. Never mind at least I got it.

If you download iFunbox on your PC you will be able to install apps on your mini. Check your PM for link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Yeah Airplay works fine with this app.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Has anyone tried to actually download a movie to a tablet from this App rather than just viewing the movie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭lau1247

I downloaded few episodes of family guy a while back. Works fine but have to keep the screen on (adjust in setting) and try to download only one at a time as it may time out if too many happening at once. There was a new update recently that may have fixed those issue (cannot confirm) but i haven't tried to download since, just stream only

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Hasn't worked for me all day today on the phone or iPad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭lau1247

seems to be down at the moment.. hopefully is temporary (:eek:).. last time this happen was when I first downloaded the app in December last year

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭Meath08

I can't provide the link as I've too few posts but try hdcartoon.info/

Looks to me like it's the same people but a different layout.

Edit: sorry that link seems to be down but it was working last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Still working for me.

Crashing for me on start up now.

Both the app and the xbmc addon not working so it is down at the moment.

kceire wrote: »
    Crashing for me on start up now.

Yeah same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭lmkman

If you change date back a few days it will work fine

lmkman wrote: »
    If you change date back a few days it will work fine

Doesn't work for me. Meh plenty more alternatives anyway

AntiRip wrote: »