Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cartoon HD - Free HD Movies App

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

kceire wrote: »
    Please spill the beans :)

Unfortunately I can't here sorry but I can by other means. If you have a JB, MovieBox is a great alternative.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

And if one didn't have a JB??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,670 ✭✭✭Glebee

kceire wrote: »
    Ohh no

Had to happen at some time I guess. Surprised it lasted so long...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

.....in fairness.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Movie box can be installed without a JB but will cost $14.99

• Advertisement

Aquos76 wrote: »

You know what, it's probably worth it. Some amount of content on it.

AntiRip wrote: »

Yep, without doubt it is, almost every recent TV program and thousands of films including all the latest ones. And moviebox also works flawlessly with appleTV too.

I have my iPad Jailbroken and have it installed on that, but didn't want to JB my phone so paid to get it on that, once you pay the fee, you can also download music box and XBMC too without the need to jailbreak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,670 ✭✭✭Glebee

What is this Movie box yo uspeak off. Is it an app?? Cant seem to find it on google or itunes...

Yep, without doubt it is, almost every recent TV program and thousands of films including all the latest ones. And moviebox also works flawlessly with appleTV too.

I have my iPad Jailbroken and have it installed on that, but didn't want to JB my phone so paid to get it on that, once you pay the fee, you can also download music box and XBMC too without the need to jailbreak.

Wow, I did not know that. That's good to know. I've the JB just for XBMC on my iPad and MovieBox is just a bonus. Although the new 3.0 update is gone ad crazy compared to older versions. Even adblocker isn't blocking them. It keeps opening my App Store app to download a game.

You won't find it in the App Store or through google play store. You'll have to goggle adding moviebox to iPhone without Jailbreaking.

Oh and it's called Showbox on android by the way.

• Advertisement

Wow, I did not know that. That's good to know. I've the JB just for XBMC on my iPad and MovieBox is just a bonus. Although the new 3.0 update is gone ad crazy compared to older versions. Even adblocker isn't blocking them. It keeps opening my App Store app to download a game.

Well you don't have to install version 3.0 as versions 2,7 and 2.6 are available

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcy8qfnmyzpzyuv/2014-06-10%2018.28.55.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement