Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coconut extract...

Options
  • 07-01-2014 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can source some in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭janmaree

If the shops that sell baking supplies don't have it, www.amazon.co.uk has a good range in their baking section. Prices seem reasonable but if you have to go that route, watch the shipping charges, perhaps register with Parcel Motel for the UK delivery price.....I've used them several times now, no problems and very convenient. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Reb1000

A lot of health food stores sell coconut products so i would check there as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭pigtail33

Did you try Decobake on Bachelors Walk? They definitely have some Coconut flavourings, not sure about extract though.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Thanks a mill for the suggestions... will let you know if I find some.

Pina Colada cake time....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

I saw coconut essence in Kwality Foods which is opposite Rathmines, not sure if it's exactly what you're after...

If you were looking for a nice coconut cake recipe the Leon Baking & Pudding book has an amazing one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 edencc

Most of the Asian food shops stock them - the one at the back of georges street downstairs does.

Advertisement